Thread: more girl problems

Post Thanks / Like

Default more girl problems

man, what is it with girls ? If not one, then the other.

since the girl that wanted me to cut my hair, there has been one other girl (an added bonus, she doesn't mind the hair!), I kinda didn't think of her at first, but I don't know how it happened, she was just like all, "hi!" and I was like "hi!" with my voice one octave lower than the average person. A few weeks passed, and we found that we had much in common, and yesterday, I was going to ask her out, I walked up to her,
    and she said "O my god, you like Stephanie?!?!?!?! (not in a mad way, in the kind of aww, how sweet way)" stephanie being the name of the previous girl. Of course, I thought, I consdered it, but it wouldn't work out, so I said "No". Then of course she said " Well then who do you like???"
    and me, with my trademark shyness, blushed and simply said "Umm..." just stood there .

Are all girls like this? or is it just the ones in my highschool?
    Last edited by pie_man_25; May 16th, 2007 at 05:03 PM.
    "the emperor is rich, but he cannot buy another year"
    -anonymous chinese person

"the thief is sorry for being hung, not for being a thief"
    -anonymous

"We are not nationalities, we are not races, we are not political parties, we are not social classes, we are not cultures, we are not subcultures, and we are not churches, but when all things are said and done, the guns are shot, the riots have died down, one thing is true, and that should preceed all other things, we are, without division: HUMAN BEINGS, is that not good enough an excuse stop shooting people, and letting others starve to death?" -Pie_man_25

Post Thanks / Like

They're sighting up prospective mates. It's in their DNA..of all girls/women. Welcome to the gene pool!
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Dude you need some rock n roll attitude.

If that chick asked me (and I was your age) who I liked, I would have looked her in the eye and said "I like YOU in the most urgent way. Lets run away together."

It's all about confidence. You are fishing just as they are. Some that you catch are keepers - some you throw back, but ultimately fishing is a good time. Just make it a good time and fish with confidence because, as they say, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Like Tone said, it's in their genes to do this stuff. It's a wise man who realizes this and make it work for him instead of being surprised by it. Act confidently. Think - James Bond. Better yet watch a couple of Bond movies.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

/\yeah, that was the original idea, but that happened after the whole "umm..."
    thing, I'm still pretty shy. I think that practice makes perfect though, and maybe if I ask her out next week or something it might work out. You know, usually people, after hearing my voice ask me if it gets me chicks, but I replie the truth, "Not really, all the girls I've met like all the emo guys that look, sound act and cry like girls, so really they're not looking for men at all, they're looking for girls."

-anonymous

"We are not nationalities, we are not races, we are not political parties, we are not social classes, we are not cultures, we are not subcultures, and we are not churches, but when all things are said and done, the guns are shot, the riots have died down, one thing is true, and that should preceed all other things, we are, without division: HUMAN BEINGS, is that not good enough an excuse stop shooting people, and letting others starve to death?" -Pie_man_25

Post Thanks / Like

My philosophy has always been to be who you are right from the start. If she likes you then she likes YOU. If she doesn't then it wouldn't have lasted long anyway. After 19 years of marriage it seems like it worked to me. In the meantime try to get in all the "fishin" you can until you land the right one. D*mn I'm old.
    Dave
    "You don't have to act your age to feel it."
    DaveO

Post Thanks / Like

Beleive me ... you will never, I mean never figure out how woman think. They change with the seasons, the temperatutre, Believe me ... you will never, I mean never figure out how woman think. They change with the seasons, the temperature, and depending on the atmospheric conditions can change in a heart beat. I got 30 years with the same woman. She has now entered the unknown beginning stages of menopause. Just when I thought I new where she was coming from, it has all changed drastically.

Do not send precious time trying to figure woman out. Just go with what feels comfortable. If you like her then ask her out. If she says no, ask a second time. If you still get a no … move on. Statistics show that more than 60% of today's women are single. That is what T2TB would call an over stocked lake of fish. Go fishing my friend and throw back the non keepers.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

In 20 or more years from now you're gonna remember what that chick asked you and you're gonna go..."damn why didn't I tell her it was her I liked!" Spud makes a very important point. Us old guys always say...and you're gonna say it too someday..."if I only knew THEN what I know NOW". Think about this and act now as if you had gone back in time and you already had all this experience and confidence behind you. You'd be a babe magnet dude. Pluck that flower while it has blossomed!
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

you know, that's a good philosophy, although, some girl, said she might be going out with some dude, which kinda sucks balls, one girl that doesn't mind the hair, and she's taken!!! although, I don't know for sure, I don't know until I ask, what's the worst she could say anyways? no thank you I'm taken.
    You know I think I'm learning something about women, they are completely ****ed up, and I will never understand them because we are too different. Perhaps I should consider becoming a rock star, and letting the women come to me!!!

-anonymous

Post Thanks / Like

'nuff said....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

That's hilarious Warren.

Pieman, you should really take the psychic confidence boost all these old guys are giving you to heart.

When you get older you'll regret not supporting your own individuality with calm confidence more than anything else. If you like her ask her out. If she's into somebody else say, call me if you discover that he's a jerk & move on with your life.

We all have secret fantasies of going back in time & telling our younger selves to relax & go for it. Girls love true confidence. You'll know yourself when you're older, you might as well act like the man you are going to become.

You probably already know this, but it is good to really understand it deep down.

Almost everyone you know is an idiot. No kidding, world class dumbf@cks. In just a few years you'll never give them a moment's thought. you'll soon be totally free of them, so be free now.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Warren, I showed that Man/Woman pedal thingy to my wife. It cracked her up!

Who knows what all those knobs are for, but it's very, very important that all of them are set...just so.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    'nuff said....

ww
    Jawohl... that picture says it all.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that one picture says more than a million fights.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pie_man_25
    I was going to ask her out, I walked up to her,
    and she said "O my god, you like Stephanie?!?!?!?! (not in a mad way, in the kind of aww, how sweet way)" stephanie being the name of the previous girl. Of course, I thought, I consdered it, but it wouldn't work out, so I said "No". Then of course she said " Well then who do you like???"
    and me, with my trademark shyness, blushed and simply said "Umm..." just stood there .

Are all girls like this? or is it just the ones in my highschool?
    No its not all girls...just you "Nancy"! Come on man, grow a pair!! You can do it!!!

I hate being "tested" by females...but the good news is you actually passed!
    She KNEW you liked that other girl(or used to), but you said you didnt...but then comes the test..."well who do you like?"...and see this is where you passed....sometimes, people dont have to say anything and it still speaks volumes. If the girl knows you at all, she knows youre kinda shy..."umm" kinda said everyhing that needed to be said(youre still a wuss)...but if Hollywood has taught us anything, chics dig that kinda real crap that us guys just dont understand....right now shes telling her friends at the "Cake Baking Forum" how "cute" you were.

Now heres what you do...just be yourself, but kick it up a notch...ask her if shed like to go do something, spend more time with her doing simple ordinary stuff that the both of yall would enjoy...with no preasure...and the kicker its still a date! So you can still maintain your shyness, but...

...Realize almost nothing good in life is handed to you....if you want something bad enough, you gotta work for it, ask for it or take it!

Post Thanks / Like

So what happened with the girl???

Post Thanks / Like

/\ well I asked her out this week, and she has a boyfriend, all this worrying for nothing!! WTF!!!

-anonymous

Post Thanks / Like

Don't loose any sleep over it Pie, in the long run it means nothing. Maybe you can catch the next sale. Yes, there will be many more sales.