Thread: Blues/Rock/Jazz-ish stuff by me

Post Thanks / Like

Default Blues/Rock/Jazz-ish stuff by me

It's on my Myspace page but I swear to God I ain't tryin to sell nothin! I'm willing to take good or bad opinions, but please don't tell me I dont know how to play jazz, I know that, hence the"ish" in the title. I just like the chords!

http://www.myspace.com/jamieoue
    Might forget your birthday, might not tell you that your pretty, but baby that dont mean that I ain't been thinkin bout me...

www.myspace.com/jamieoue

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hey, some really nice enjoyable stuff there. Thanks for sharing! Nice legato feel to it, especially on the nice mellow Red Peppers piece. Liked Butterscotch Blues quite a bit too.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Lots of good stuff you have and remember does anyone really know how to play jazz I've always said if you make anymistakes it has to be jazz....I'm really diggin Butterscotch Blues too
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

for the kind woids! Zeusse I listened to the Bliss song and For The Love of Beer..freakin sweet playing man, good good stuff....oh yeah and I just posted a new song I did this week, should be up tonite or friday at the latest, call Vanilla is the New Chocolate...naming instrumentals is pain in the butt sometimes!
    Might forget your birthday, might not tell you that your pretty, but baby that dont mean that I ain't been thinkin bout me...

www.myspace.com/jamieoue

Post Thanks / Like

I finally got around to listening to your tunes, Jamie O, and they are excellent. Another great player on this board, fantastic!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aeolian
    I finally got around to listening to your tunes, Jamie O, and they are excellent. Another great player on this board, fantastic!
    Yep, I heard Jamie's tunes from another site and would've told you guys he's good, but it's better to "shut up and play yer guitar" in some situations.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool, Jamie - listening to your tune right now. Good job on that one. I like the chord progression.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.