Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS/FT Roland Cube 30X

Thread: FS/FT Roland Cube 30X

Post Thanks / Like

Default FS/FT Roland Cube 30X

I have a Cube 30X in new condition. It is only 2 months old. I am asking $190.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 or I'll trade for a VOX AD30VT. I don't have many posts here but I have been a member on the HC boards for years under the user name Snoman97. My ebay handle is mr.list-it and I have over 125 transactions and 100% positive feedback.
    PM me or email if interested. t_somers@bellsouth.net.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like

Damn Yankee!

Please take the time to write something about yourself in the Fret Players section.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

DamnYankee

Your credentials are top notch. However, we appreciate it when our members use the forum for more than just a classifieds section.

If you would like to join the forum then please tell us about yourself at "the fret players" section. We certainly do enjoy new members coming aboard.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.