Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Electric Mistress - Sweeeeet

Thread: Electric Mistress - Sweeeeet

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Deluxe Electric Mistress

Well, finally!!

I have messed with alot of make believe Flangers thru different multi-effects pedals and such.. plus some cheap flanger pedals.

I finally got a real Electric Mistress and man.. it's like nite and day..

As a beginner.. I keep searching out what sounds I liked growing up and a flanger is usually in there someplace..

Loving David Gilmours sound I knew some day I would have to add a real mistress to my growing board. It has proved to be worth every penny spent !!

I haven't a clue yet as to all the sounds it is capable of doing.. fortunate to me www.Gilmourish.com has some setting that fill my needs.

Very amaturish in my guitar playing, I can still enjoy sounds I feel.. this pedal lets me feel them..

If your thinking of a flanger.. just quit thinking.. go brain dead and get the Electric Mistress.. you will not regret it!

Here is my brain dead sound.. off key.. out of step.. and putting a grin on my face everytime I play it...

http://www.box.net/shared/n1za91zy9l

I would wish and like for others that may have this pedal to drop a line as to some settings they may use for certian players and songs if anyone has any?
    Last edited by Justaguyin_nc; June 10th, 2007 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Deluxe Electric Mistress not Electric Mistress

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.