Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard

I thought 2-3-4 = middle-ring-pinky.

That's because the brain only devotes computational resources to tasks it deems important. The reason many people give up playing is that it seems impossible at first, but given enough concentration and practice you can convince your brain that your life depends on intricate left-hand pinky-maneuvers & it will adjust things so that it communicates more subtly with your pinky.
Yup..see, told ya beginner!! heh.. my mind needs to learn... I ment 123 234 but mind made fingers print other 234 345...tisk tisk... I must have been counting on my hand starting with thumb..

After putting this here..I guess I realize..you just have to learn more then one way to finger the same chords....

good point..convince brain... reason for people to give up... now to convince brain multi ways are needed.. I still think for me anyways.. learning Amin and Emaj with 234 instead of 123 would have been a help later on.. thats been "my" hardest thing.. getting into bar chords from open...till I switched the fingering.. something about starting at top with Amin or Emaj makes it easier later to get to the barr chords..dunno if it makes sense..and shouldn't.. but worked. Ofcourse...staying in open chords the 123 is the best for sure..