Thread: If I could do it over again

Post Thanks / Like

Default If I could do it over again

Check this out. Too bad ideas like these and playing weren't well known when I was young or maybe I'd be better.

http://www.youtube.com/w/guitar?v=kP...annon%20guitar
    Enjoy.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, those are some cool vids. The kids playing are relaxed, and display some very good technique. The speed is there. There's only one thing missing: FEELING! Guitar playing is not a clinical excercise, and I'll bet that you put more emotion and life experience in one note than the youngsters put in that whole piece!
    Guitars:
    Fender 2006 MIM Fender Stratocaster HSS in 3TS
    Ibanez RG 570 with a bridge Invader
    ESP M II Deluxe with a Tune-o-Matic bridge
    Eleanor, the magical, mystical Road Worn wonder Tele
    Blackstar HT Club 40

Post Thanks / Like

Kat
    True. I do put feel into what I do, but just think of being able play that technical and have some feeling. I think there are 2 schools of playing and I always wanted to attend the other school to bring my education to the other place. Kind of like transfering to the Catholic school when you are a senior.

Post Thanks / Like

Ive seen this before, and exactly the same one done by another guy called Jerry C who's video is on the right if you look. I would love to be able to play like that. One day...
    Guitars: Squier '51, Fender Classic Player's 60s Strat, Epiphone Dot, Ibanez SA260FM (Bareknuckle Nailbomb/Trilogy Suite p'ups)

Pedals: Fender Pt100, Tech21 Double Drive, BYOC Mighty Mouse, EHX Stereo Pulsar, Boss DD-20

Amp: Blackstar HT-20 Studio, Fender Blues Jr

Post Thanks / Like

There are a lot of videos by this guy Jerry C. Try the Google videos. By the way, none of his videos were so impressive to me as one of a 10 years old chinese girl playing one the Paganini`s Capricce on the classical acoustic.
    Last edited by Iago; February 4th, 2006 at 11:20 AM. Reason: increasing post :)

Post Thanks / Like

Or maybe I coulda gone country! Check out some sick Tele playing.
    http://www.myspace.com/thebrentmason

Post Thanks / Like

damn you spud

I sat last night and thought, man I really am starting to get the hang of this country thing. I almost choked on my morning coffee when I heard that Hot Wire intro, I am now moving into a monestary with my telecaster and I will not return until I can play that lick
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009