Thread: Donation Challenge

Post Thanks / Like

sticky post???????/
    Last edited by 6STRINGS 9LIVES; January 30th, 2006 at 08:29 PM. Reason: sticky post............

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you 6s9l, your donation is greatly appreciated!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Earlier today I posted the "donation challenge " thread , its fundamental premise was to draw attention to the fact that this forum like most things in life has associated costs .. I hit the "make donation " button and gave 20.00 us..err 23.65 canadian..and issued a challenge for other members to do the same , to help robert and vitalmyles meet the costs of keeping this forum up and running and to hopefully help them build on what they have so successfully created ... my intention was not to put any pressure on anybody to do the same (well maybe just a little) but rather to show my support and gratitude for their and everyone elses efforts to make this forum special .. if in doing so i have upset or offended anyone i most humbly apologize ... 6S9L

Post Thanks / Like

6S9L,

That has been on my mind since I first visited Robert’s webpage “Dolphin Street". You have rekindled the desire to help support Robert’s cause. I have learned so much from this forum. Thank you Robert and also to the rest of you forum contributors. Now I must put into practice all the instruction and advice I have been given. I am a humble man, so I will match your donation and maybe a little more.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.