Hey Spudman, big thanks for that info, my apologies for the late reply, bit excited. This is just a post script on my new/old AR30............she's unbelievable . Where does one start? I've been bangin' on Strats for awhile, but there's magic in this thing, because I can't seem to get away from it. This is nuts, the Wifey wants play time, and I don't want to be bothered. Am I missing something here? Wife or Guitar? and the axe is winning hands down. I'm asking for vet help here, what am I to do? is this the worst case of Gas any of you guys have seen? Oh and it gets better. I put a set of EB's 10's on her (the Guitar ) and lucked up and found a decent bridge for it, not the one I wanted, but it serves the purpose, cleaned her up, plugged in my lil' practice amp, and at that moment it was if I was a young single gent again. Fellas I think I'm in Love again. Sweet, powerful, perfect neck (damn near plays itself), and so many variations of sound, I haven't figured all just yet, but I will. I've been in the mood for some old Frampton lately, and the guitar just fell into step with the whole vibe. For any AR30 owners out there, trust me when I say, I now understand.

One last thing, believe or not (maybe the Gods are please with me) just this weekend, I had another VERY nice strat AND a gibby fall into my lap! is this crazy or what? I believe wifey is in trouble.