Thread: Got my BBE Green Screamer today....

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Got my BBE Green Screamer today....

And its awesome......actually thats an understatement. A soon as I can I will get some sound clips up of it on my VJ's and my Delta blues with both the strat an LP.....I will probably sit down and do a full review thats 10 mins. long with each guitar.

IMO you should think twice about the Green Screamer if your thinking of a TS808. You will like it TONS! I promise.

My absolute favorite tone is the Delta Blues with the lead channel and the pedal on as a Lead boost.....talk about searing lead tone with a liquid smoothness.....makes me wish it wasn't almost midnight so I could play some more louder too!.....
    Guitars: Epiphone Special 2 LP modded with a SD Pearly Gates and a SD Alnico 2 flat strat pro.300K pots.Tone pros Brass Stop tailpiece.Dunlop frets dressed to .031,LSR roller nut, Spezel custom stainless steel locking tuners. Satin finished neck.Fender MIM 50's strat modded with LSR roller nut, graph tech string tree,sperzel satin chrome locking tuners, graph tech saddles,300K push pull volume for "neck on pup" and 200K tone pots.PUPS:Neck seymore duncan QP single coil for strat. Middle: Seymour Duncan JB Jr with coil tap (so actually a 9 way tone selection). Bridge: Same as neck.Amps/Cabs.2 Epi Valve Jr's, Peavey Delta Blues 1x15. Randall RG200es,Guitar research 4x8 cab loaded W/celestion super 8's and rewired for two-2x8 operation.Marshall 4x12 slant lead cab,Johnson cab 1x12.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, well, well, that little green thingy sounds awesome! I have just checked the musiciansfriend.com samples and everyone knows that those samples are not always the most representative, but hey this pedal has something going on.

Good buy Lagrange! Let us hear your clips!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

I agree! I saw the samples by BBE on Youtube and the Guitar One magazine online demo, and it has a great sound in all them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the review! This pedal looks very promising, what a "real" Tubescreamer should be!
    Gearlist:
    Guitars
    - Kramer Pacer Deluxe (’87) with SD pickups
    - EBMM 25th Anniversary hardtail
    - EBMM Axis Super Sport hardtail
    - Squier CV Tele (Reliced!)
    - "Relic Wallpaper Squier ’51 (heavily modded)
    - Custom made Precision type bass with EMG pickup and custom paintjob

Amps
    - THD Univalve
    - Tech21 Trademark 10
    - 2x12” Tube Town "flexi-back" cabinet, with Celestion Speakers

Effects, etc
    Peterson Strobostomp, Budda Bud-wah, BYOC Script Phaser, Proco RAT (original), Boss HM-2 (modded), EHX Deluxe Memory Man, Line6 M13 Stompbox Modeller, Axon AX-100 MkII, Digitech GSP1101/Control2

Visit my page on myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/thegenusloci