Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Ah...the sun is out...so took some pictures....

Thread: Ah...the sun is out...so took some pictures....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ah...the sun is out...so took some pictures....

At last I had the chance to take some photo's of my 'Keef' guitars all together..........

Tele on the left tuned to 'G' and with 5 strings...........Sheraton 335, should I fit a Bigsby?..........Tele 52ri

You don't stop playing the guitar because you are old....You get old because you have stopped playing the guitar.

www.myspace.com/rocknrollshaman

Post Thanks / Like

You're a lucky, lucky man, Fingers! You're a true Keef purist, getting rid of your 6th string on one of your teles....I haven't tried that yet. I like Keef's approach to things..."keep it simple".

I don't know about the bigsby...I can't remember if Keef's 335s have Bigsbys, but if they do he never seems to use it.

I especially am drooling over your 52 ri tele....suh-weeeeeet!
    Electrics: Epiphone Les Paul Standard (w/S.D. pups - JB-4/bridge, SH-'59 neck), Fender Fat Strat (Mexican), Squier Fat Tele, Squier '51, Agile Valkyrie III, Ibanez Artcore AF75, Washburn OS OE30 Delta King, Dean Vendetta XM (w/ Dimarzios, D-Sonic/bridge, Air Norton/neck), Silvertone archtop (late 60s/early 70s), Titan EG-1 strat, Gibson G-3 bass, Fullerton strat

Acoustics: Sigma DM-5 (Japanese), Silvertone archtop (early 50s), Yamaha FG-110 (Korean), Alvarez RD20 12 string, Silvertone (60s)

Amps: Alamo Capri (early 60s tube), Alamo Challenger (late 60s tube) Epiphone Valve Jr. Head (w/Peavey 1x10 cab & Realistic 2x6 cab), Fender Yale Reverb, Vox Pathfinder 15R, Marshall Lead 12, Behringer G110 V-Tone, Marshall MG15CD, Vox DA-5, Pignose 7-100, Marshall Bass 12

Post Thanks / Like

You're right, I've never seen him use the Bigsby.

You don't stop playing the guitar because you are old....You get old because you have stopped playing the guitar.

www.myspace.com/rocknrollshaman

Post Thanks / Like

Funny I was at my local guitar store today and they got a carbon copy of the Tele on the right in that picture and I must say it just looks so good I might have to go back and grab it...if I do I'll throw a pic up of it...nice collection by the way
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Post Thanks / Like

Butter-Scotch Blonde Ash.... Sweet!
    Guitars: A Few
    Amps: A Couple
    Pedals/Effects: Sure

We've done four already, but now we're steady, and then they went one-two-three-four....