Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Fender VG Strat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar-Chris
    Hello Superswede,

I have been busy lately. Just at the moment i'm changing my job. In detail, I work in a district administration and i'm getting a new task within this administration. So this is again a lot of work to do. But I read this board all the time though not posting to much. And i'm spending my time with my old and new hobby taking fotos, see this gallery.

But i'm also working with my band an.......GAS .... will get a new guitar next weeks. My neighbour bought a abonnement of the magazin "Guitar" and i was the canvasser (?) of this abo. So i will get a (cheap) guitar.

Meanwhile i have chatted with Iago on MSN sometimes, so I'm informed about what's going on.
    Hey Chris, nice gallery really, seems that you are a pretty talented photographer.

Waere cool mal wieder mehr Posts von Dir zu lesen
    Would be great to see more posts from you!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Great to see the VG comments here. I am very interested in this guitar. I have played it unplugged, and I loved the feel and playability of it. It does cost a fair bit, however.

I think the different tunings may be the most useful thing. Maybe I would actually start playing more slide live with this guitar!

If there had been a Les Paul model on it, that would have rocked! Maybe they can do that for legal reasons.

Do you think the VG prices will go down?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    If there had been a Les Paul model on it, that would have rocked! Maybe they can do that for legal reasons.
    I wonder if they considered releasing it as a HSS with a bridge humbucker, probably wouln't have been able to fit the roland pickup then but it would offer even more variety.
    - Lev

Main Guitars: Fender US Deluxe HSS Strat, PRS SE C24, Fender Baja Tele
    Bass Guitar: Squier VM Jaguar Special
    Main Amp: Vox AC15
    Main Effects: Digitech EXP-7, Line6 M5, Soul Food, Sub n UP, Flashback, Polara Verb
    Vids: www.youtube.com/levguitar

Post Thanks / Like

Talking HSS Pick-up

Hey Guys
    Um they probally could still fit the Roland pick-up on the guitar even with the HSS pick-up (the Roland pick-up is really tiny conpared to the single coild pick-ups used) Yeah that would have given more variety if they had put the HSS pick-up on as well.

Cheers
    GREENMACHINE
    Music Teach's You Everything School Can't!

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

AMP: Randall RG200G

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Hey Guys
    Um they probally could still fit the Roland pick-up on the guitar even with the HSS pick-up (the Roland pick-up is really tiny conpared to the single coild pick-ups used) Yeah that would have given more variety if they had put the HSS pick-up on as well.

Cheers
    GREENMACHINE
    yeah but if you had a humbucker wouldnt you need a single coil setting on the modeling?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Single Coil Pick-up

Hey Man
    Um well the guitar already has a humbucker mode so I'm not to sure on that one ay.

Cheers
    GREENMACHINE
    Music Teach's You Everything School Can't!

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

AMP: Randall RG200G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12