Hey Guys
My names Cavell (GREENMACHINE) and im 14.
My guitar is a Fender VG Strat Colour: Sunburst with Maple neck.
Yeah I really love my guitar ay because: (boast seation)
The guitar has everyting you want from multiple guitars you have telecaster, strat, humbucker, accoustic (actually sounds like an accoustic through a valve amp and pretty good through a digital) And then u have got drop d open G another d and 12 string setting on one knob (The guitar has 4 knobs 1 volume 1 tone 1 tuning knob for the drop tunings and all that and the 12 string setting and 1 knob for setting e.g humbucker, tele, strat, accoustic)
It also has a 5 way blade switch for the pick ups (pretty obvious ay) and its pretty light for all the settings it has in it. The guitar will play rock, country, the old stuff from western movies, metal/heavy metal, pop, and of course the accoustic stuff with 12 setting (12 will go with all settings exept neutral mode like the guitars natural sound, withought the batteries you can use 1 mode which has phantom this mode is the natural guitar sound)

So yeah thats pretty much about it ay if you have any questions about this guitar either pm me or post back

Later
GREENMACHINE