Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Vox AD amp line...

Thread: New Vox AD amp line...

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Vox AD amp line...

Any of you more metal-ly players looked into these?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...Amp?sku=483004

I know there are a lot of Vox AD fans in here (I am one, but currently do not own one any more ).

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't looked at any of the new XL high gain models, but I did recently purchase a new AD50VT 212 and I can honestly say that I'm pleased with the sound ALOT. I had owned an AD100VT but found it to be too bottom heavy/bassy so I thought I'd try the smaller cab with the 50-watt version. It's alot better in terms of tone and it doesn't seem to have that sound like there is a blanket tossed over the amp.

On the new models, I think the black grille looks awesome, and wish they would have done that with the "chrome series".
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TS808
    On the new models, I think the black grille looks awesome, and wish they would have done that with the "chrome series".
    Two words: spray paint.
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    See bottom left.............hated the chrome, saw the new range, couldn't be bothered messing about with material....so got out the aerosol.........

Must change the locating screws tho'

You don't stop playing the guitar because you are old....You get old because you have stopped playing the guitar.

www.myspace.com/rocknrollshaman

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Two more: voided warranty
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.