Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Crossroads Replay

Thread: Crossroads Replay

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crossroads Replay Sunday nite

If you missed it yesterday it is on again today.

http://entimg.msn.com/i/ExperienceDa...rossroads&ch=0
    Last edited by Mark; July 29th, 2007 at 07:45 PM.
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

All I get is a constant reply of the good looking surfer mom and her three waves. Not that I mine seeing it over and over, but I was hoping to see some of the festival. I never claimed to be computer savvy!
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure mine plays right after the commercial do you have any pop stoppers on? Maybe try turning them off many Mac users have had prob viewing from what Ive read.
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I got the surfer chick car commercial to start, but then it went right to the festival. I got Sonny Landreth wailing on slide right now....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep they're running it again...I had a lot of little round the house things to get done this weekend but due to this webcast NOTHING got done.... except the lawns got quaffed is about it. So other than that a total chore washout! The Steve Winwood set is my favorite lots of great performances but that one just brought me way back. If you get to see BB Kings toast to Eric it is very touching and awesome, you almost get the feeling BB is saying good-bye. They showed Eric when BB was talking and I think he got a little choked up.

Post Thanks / Like

+1 for Winwood... really enjoyed him... I also liked Beck but really liked his Bassist...Tal Wilkenfeld... she was wonderful! I bet we hear alot more of her in the future!!
    Also With Trucks, his wife.. Susan Tedeschi played a good guitar... Liked seeing B.B.King.. Nice to see it all on the web... gotta love it.

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Heck if I would of known they were going to web cast this I could of avoided standing on field for 12hrs the $12 bloodymarys, $8 beers, $4 bottle waters
    NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the only bad thing not being able to take cooler in. The whole show was great!!!!!!!!! Winwood and Clapton was really step back in time for me just awesome,wish he could of done more of his solo stuff!!!!Buddy Guy was to short also think he got bit by the time had to shut it down because of the time of night. Bill Murry also was real good not his guitar playing just his introductions of everybody. Have pic's coming soon wish I would have taken a good camera instead of a cheap one time camera.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey its still on!! Monday morning !! Wonder how long this will run???

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know, but it's pretty cool, while it lasts! I just happened to click onto the site this morning and caught the end of Buddy Guy's set, who (I think!) wrapped up the show. He had Clapton, Robert Cray, Jimmie Vaughan, John Mayer, Johnny Winter and Hubert Sumlin all out on stage with him to do Sweet Home Chicago. Great stuff!!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Just caught a killer set from Los Lobos and before that Willie Nelson what a cool gig!
    Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity
    Les Paul With Jimmy Page Wiring
    Vox AD 100 With The Cool Chrome Front
    And Other Bits & Bobs

Post Thanks / Like

I've been on it all morning great stuff jeff beck is a tone monster, and his bass player the little gal is fantastic, eric clapton is well classic! I like it all! been trying to play along but I'm learning alot
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Keith.

Post Thanks / Like

I listened to Sonny Landreth rip some "Native Stepson" and dug it.

Edited to add: That Derek Trucks tune was freakin' cool. Someone was right though...he always looks like he's asleep when he's playing.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz