Thread: Join in if'n ya want to for FUN

Post Thanks / Like

Default Join in if'n ya want to for FUN

Well, after seeing a bunch of regulars come and go without comments and grins.. I figured this was pretty bad..tomorrow when I can actually "hear it" ( ya ever do that..hear something played one way in your mind..and the next day wonder..what the...) ..I will probably delete it..lol.. but anyways.. I don't care..it was fun.. it was a first take..just turn it on and do what ya do.. and in fun, just thinking on what happens here on thefret.net..
    seeing I almost Hijacked a thread on accident.. I moved it here..

Quote:
    Ya know, this is whats so special about forums like thefret.net.. I been talking to one guy about Muffs here.. been listening to a chromatic youtube from a link I got here... reading and responding about delays.. and now I been sitting here all day messing with all of them..just have a good time.. and doing "my thing" as someone here mentioned..

haha.. hey tim...it's all good.. whatever we learn in our own time.. we be having fun doing it!!

http://www.box.net/shared/buzg742b75

I don't care what it sounds like..its all goooood...

Now someone grab that backing Hog left behind http://www.box.net/shared/mh2uv62ul6.. add some delay.. some chorus..or flanger/phaser add some chromatic the "right" way lol and throw a muff in for taste..and lets here umm hear some more..

And Welcome back Hog!
    End Quote:

And here is one..I only ruin for 1 minute... leaving 3 minutes for others..anyone..to add to it..
    http://www.box.net/shared/gv4ygvltxt

Jimmie Vaughan Strat , Squire 51
    Epi 56 GoldTop, SX "Vintage" Jazz Bass
    Zager 50, Guild GAD30R (Excellent)
    G-Dec 3 Thirty, Valve Junior & Cab
    Crate PowerBlock, Crate V33H
    JamVox, Studio GX With Mods/Farm 2.0.

Post Thanks / Like

Justa, that track was really cool! I felt like droppinĀ“some acid and take refuge in a ashram.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

heh..wish I could blame my playing on acid...lol.. wait.. maybe I can!!

Post Thanks / Like

Blame? I thought it was cool
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSwede
    Blame? I thought it was cool
    It was, and every time I listen to it for some reason I get a Grateful Dead feel for it or something... laid back...cool, cat, cool.
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Great job dude your goin at it with the right attitude the more you record stuff the better it gets....well I like to think that anyways
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Post Thanks / Like

ha.. yup..I dunno about getting better.. but getting easier... it's all good.. and if it allows others to see theirs can't be to bad..then it works..