Thread: Line6 Tube Amp?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Line6 Tube Amp?

It appears Line6 are planning to release a hybrid modelling/tube amp. There was something on their website yesterday about it but it has been removed. Looks like they are teaming up with Bogner....

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...d.php?t=273255
    - Lev

Main Guitars: Fender US Deluxe HSS Strat, PRS SE C24, Fender Baja Tele
    Bass Guitar: Squier VM Jaguar Special
    Main Amp: Vox AC15
    Main Effects: Digitech EXP-7, Line6 M5, Soul Food, Sub n UP, Flashback, Polara Verb
    Vids: www.youtube.com/levguitar

Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly, the combination of the Atomic Amp plus the POD or any other modeler, which is a hybrid construction if brought together, sold very very bad. We still have dealers that complain about not being able to sell. Furthermore, I have heard that the Line6 sales generally decreased over the past 4 years.

Don't know man, on the one hand I would be happy to have something "tuby" combined with a modeler, on the other hand I doubt that Bogner is a good company to do such a project with.

Hopefully, they deliver a great product and everybody will be satisfied for few money - Line6 prices are pretty fair as we know.

BUT as this is no business talk I am keen on getting updated on this topic and I could imagine buying such an amp!
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Me again.....

I have spoken with my local dealer and he told me about the following products that the Line 6 guy told him he could order soon:

Line6 Spider Valve-112
    Line6 Spider Valve-212
    Line6 Spider Valve-100 HD

Well, Spider plus valves? It is supposed to be equipped with 6L6 and 12 AX 7 tubes.

We'll see.....
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)