Thread: Scotty Moore & Friends: A Tribute to the King - Live at Abbey Road Studios DVD

Post Thanks / Like

Default Scotty Moore & Friends: A Tribute to the King - Live at Abbey Road Studios DVD

I just watched this last night on RAVHD (Rave HD). I enjoyed this so much that I plan to purchase the DVD this week. I saw some amazing performances. Highlights included exclusive live performances by Scotty Moore, Mark Knopfler, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour, Bill Wyman, Ron Wood, and Albert Lee. Many other familiar faces on board as well. If you are a fan of Elvis' music, you will be thoroughly entertained by this concert. Some good interviews sprinkled in between sets, especially the ones with Moore.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

My wife bought this DVD for me last year for Christmas. Don't know how many times I have already seen it. It is absolutely entertaining and the sound is amazing. Scotty is still a master of the guitar. All guests deliver a great performance.
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)