Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Space food - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Space food

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I came in on this post late. I do believe man did go to the moon. I knew an Engineer from Grumman who was part of the team who built the module. I also believe that there is a cover up of what was actually seen out there in space, which still goes on today. I also believe in UFOs because I have witness them twice in my life time. They were not short visible sightings either. One lasted at least an hour. I find all news coverage of UFO sightings very interesting. I also pay close attention to who says what and when. Now I will stay this without going into too much detail, but when I was employed by Uncle Sam I saw things and seen what “cover up” at it’s best. Remember my background is aerospace technology and manufacturing. I say no more about that. Now if you want to talk about UFOs, then let’s start a new thread.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    I knew it! I'll never eat those chocolate eggs again.
    No kidding.. this poor chicken had to be slaughtered and I believe that it finally ended up in Roberts chicken salad. Bon Appetit.

I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

/\ wow, I don't know who to feel sorry for, the chicken or Rob!
    "the emperor is rich, but he cannot buy another year"
    -anonymous chinese person

"the thief is sorry for being hung, not for being a thief"
    -anonymous

"We are not nationalities, we are not races, we are not political parties, we are not social classes, we are not cultures, we are not subcultures, and we are not churches, but when all things are said and done, the guns are shot, the riots have died down, one thing is true, and that should preceed all other things, we are, without division: HUMAN BEINGS, is that not good enough an excuse stop shooting people, and letting others starve to death?" -Pie_man_25

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSwede
    Theres no Easter Bunny???

Please read this:

http://www.thehammer.ca/content/view...er-bunny-truth
    wow, I'll never think about easter the same way again, or warership down, I used to enjoy that book!
    "the emperor is rich, but he cannot buy another year"
    -anonymous chinese person

"the thief is sorry for being hung, not for being a thief"
    -anonymous

"We are not nationalities, we are not races, we are not political parties, we are not social classes, we are not cultures, we are not subcultures, and we are not churches, but when all things are said and done, the guns are shot, the riots have died down, one thing is true, and that should preceed all other things, we are, without division: HUMAN BEINGS, is that not good enough an excuse stop shooting people, and letting others starve to death?" -Pie_man_25

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    ok...so what about the spacewalks from the shuttle and space station....aren't they subject to the same radiation....just askin'....

ww
    The shuttle just landed. I watched the whole thing live from NASA TV. Took an hour to re enter the atmosphere in Australia and fly down the Pacific toward Costa Rica and then over Cuba then finally to Florida. Awesome I'm glad they made it home safely.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tone2thebone
    The shuttle just landed. I watched the whole thing live from NASA TV. Took an hour to re enter the atmosphere in Australia and fly down the Pacific toward Costa Rica and then over Cuba then finally to Florida. Awesome I'm glad they made it home safely.
    They dont really go up!! Thats all staged and special effects I thought you knew that! Speilberg work for NASA so all the coverage you see are his special effects dept. The shadows and the smoke trails are so phoney looking.
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    They dont really go up!! Thats all staged and special effects I thought you knew that! Speilberg work for NASA so all the coverage you see are his special effects dept. The shadows and the smoke trails are so phoney looking.
    One of these days I'd like to see one of those suckers take off. Warren...you're my contact out there hook me up yo.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tone2thebone
    One of these days I'd like to see one of those suckers take off. Warren...you're my contact out there hook me up yo.
    it is pretty awesome....i have gone over to the coast to see a couple launches and depending on the route it takes to land i hear the twin sonic booms.

What i think is really cool is that when they used to launch at night (and to a much lesser degree during day launches) i watch from my front yard (keep in mind i am 50 to 60 miles away) and a few minutes after the launch you can "feel" the rumble....awesome

come on down tone....just remember they don't always go off when planned! Like i said, i've seen it twice....BUT....drove over three times....one time it scrubbed with like a minute to go : (

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

it is pretty awesome....i have gone over to the coast to see a couple launches and depending on the route it takes to land i hear the twin sonic booms.

What i think is really cool is that when they used to launch at night (and to a much lesser degree during day launches) i watch from my front yard (keep in mind i am 50 to 60 miles away) and a few minutes after the launch you can "feel" the rumble....awesome

come on down tone....just remember they don't always go off when planned! Like i said, i've seen it twice....BUT....drove over three times....one time it scrubbed with like a minute to go : (

ww
    While watching the event unfold live on NASA TV they did in fact provide the audio for the sonic booms it was wild. Scared the hell out of me I was all..."what the frik was that". Then I went..."oh sonic boom ok whew". This was the first time I actually tracked the entire reentry. It's amazing that it only took an hour to get all the way from Australia to FL. 17,000 MPH man! That's one crazy ride!

Post Thanks / Like

i would love to take a shuttle ride!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

ww
    Im tellin ya its just a giant big screen your seeing with a massive sound system oh ya and killer smoke machines.....that Speilberg hes a true artist My Dad always said he was gonna send me to the moon
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Im tellin ya its just a giant big screen your seeing with a massive sound system oh ya and killer smoke machines.....that Speilberg hes a true artist My Dad always said he was gonna send me to the moon
    .....LMAO...stop your making me want to burn my Neil Armstrong autograph...LOL
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12