I'm not saying I need a new neck. I like the neck on my Strat. However, I am toying with the idea of getting a different kind of neck.

Initially I had though of getting another Strat with a different neck, but that will cost me. Instead, maybe I should just a buy a good neck on eBay or something and slap it on my existing Strat?

I am not quite certain which kind of neck I really want. I like the Telecaster necks, they are fast and slim. I like this 12" radius neck I have, but it's a bit hard to play faster stuff on (although maybe that is good so I can slow down ).

I will go and try different some different types of Strats in a store and make note what kind of neck and neck radius is on each.

So with all that rambling, what are some good options for buying necks? Bloozcat mentioned Mighty Mite, and there's Warmoth.

I am looking for a quality neck with medium or medium-jumbo frets. I like quite big frets - makes it easier to bend. Maple fretboard preferred but rosewood would work too. I am not looking for the cheapest decent neck - I'd rather pay more and get a really good one.