Thread: Hello all

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Steve good to see you made it here....and yes Steve is a composer extrordinare with the backers and a darn good guy that loves to help out wherever he can.....but his french will cause him to type silly english phrases so excuse that....LoL
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Zane. Cool place. Don't worry about the odd silly phrase -- there's lots of them here -- mine are sometimes due to one extra glass of wine!
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya, Zane!

Nice to have you here!

Great myspace you have; couldn't help but pull up a seat and listen awhile to your cool stuff and watch your slide show...very happening, man...way too cool...I feel as if I know you already!

Have a great time here...these guys are the nicest you will find.

BTW, if you can make BT's like zeusse, you gotta be the best!
    (I can't wait. ..........................
    ..........ya know, I am still listening to your music while I type this...you are gooooood, mon and your music is NUMBA TEN! )

Post Thanks / Like

Bienvenue, Zane...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloozcat
    Bienvenue, Zane...
    Merci Mr. Data...lol
    myspace.com/zane1972

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slow&alive
    Hiya, Zane!

Nice to have you here!

Great myspace you have; couldn't help but pull up a seat and listen awhile to your cool stuff and watch your slide show...very happening, man...way too cool...I feel as if I know you already!

Have a great time here...these guys are the nicest you will find.

BTW, if you can make BT's like zeusse, you gotta be the best!
    (I can't wait. ..........................
    ..........ya know, I am still listening to your music while I type this...you are gooooood, mon and your music is NUMBA TEN! )
    I fail in comparisson to Zane's stuff...yeah he's got some zingers he'll lay on you
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, Zane, nice you could join us here at thefret. Nice to see friends of friends of.... well, you know...
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Welcome, Zane, nice you could join us here at thefret. Nice to see friends of friends of.... well, you know...
    Thank you I'm happy to be here...lets have music fun
    myspace.com/zane1972