Thread: Round up Jam

Post Thanks / Like

Default Round up Jam

Ok guys,

I've been doing this for a while on other forums. Lets see if it will work here.

Just download the backing track and Jam Jam. Just do a solo on it.

Just pick a spot:
    1-0:00 to 0:57
    2-0:58 to 1:52
    3-1:53 to 2:47
    4-2:48 to 3:42
    5-3:43 to end

Post back when your take is done and the next participant download it and record his take..so on and on.

Download the Backing track here:http://www.box.net/shared/0gzk3fygm0
    Last edited by Zane72; August 30th, 2007 at 02:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok dude since your gonna crack the whip so quick just throw me in a spot wherever
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Eric,

1-0:00 to 0:57 Eric
    2-0:58 to 1:52 Helliott
    3-1:53 to 2:47
    4-2:48 to 3:42
    5-3:43 to end
    Last edited by Zane72; August 30th, 2007 at 07:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Aw, heck. I'll take a spot, too. Put me after Eric if it's still open. If not I'll take what's left. I'll do this on the weekend. What happens after we've done our part?
    Howard
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a great idea. I just wished I had the time right now to contribute! Hope to see more people join in here...

Thanks for starting this, Zane!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Shoot he put me first and I wasn't prepared ....LOL thats ok I'll get it done before I leave Steve and helliott after I post mine just download it and then add your part and repost for the next person...and keep it at 128bps otherwise the file gets real large if you compress higher and then becomes a problem for posting...ok I'll have mine up in an hour or so
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical

Post Thanks / Like

Ok Steve I gave it a go with the short time and my blistered hand replacing my roof today...ouchhh I'm a suck...anyways here's my three finger go at this I didn't have use of my pinky I cut it on a shingle so the bandaid wasn't helping

http://www.box.net/shared/8djo4nptnb
    Cannuck on a mission

Post Thanks / Like

u-m-m-m-m Your three-fingered go probably smokes anything I can add. But I'll cheerfully give it a shot anyway. C'mon, folks. Let's get smore!
    I'm a troglogdyte, so download, convert to WAV, record the old fashioned way, convert back to MP3 and upload. Will have it up by Saturday night, maybe Sunday.
    helliott in Hamilton
    Guitars -- 2 PRS CE 24s 85/15 pups, PRS semi-hollow CE 22, Fender Baja Telecaster; Gibson Les Paul Standard; 80s Strat updated with custom 69 pups, Anniversary Strat with Fat 50s, Epiphone Sheraton re-issue; Yamaha 5-string bass; Yamaha TBS 6 and 12 string acoustics,Takamine acoustic, Fender nylon string acoustic
    Amps -- Mesa Boogie Lone Star; Boss Katana 100, Peavey Blueamaster 2x10, Line 6 Helix
    Pedals etc: Mosfet Full Drive 2; Ibanez Tube Screamer; Fairfield Barbershop OD, Diamond Compressor; Voodo Sparkledrive, Boss Digital Delay DD7; Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner; Cry Baby wah

Post Thanks / Like

Well, here it is. Hope more of you join in. Zuess's tone is to die for. Not thrilled with mine, but at least this keeps the game going. Picked up part of his melody line to keep some theme in the tune. Anyone want to harmonize over that line?
    Cheers all.
    http://www.box.net/shared/3n6if1iks5
    helliott in Hamilton

Post Thanks / Like

Great job man somebody should be able to throw a double harmony over that and I just noticed a drop in the audio on mine???????Was that me who screwed up..LOL It does happen when I get drinking with bandaids on...hehehe
    Cannuck on a mission

Post Thanks / Like

Weird. My audio's fine. Or maybe, I just dropped your audio out of tone-jealousy. Rare but well-documented syndrome. Not that I'd ever ...
    helliott in Hamilton