Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
"With this amph I get no screaming solos"

Thread: "With this amph I get no screaming solos"

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

the UK has 4 parts:

England
    Scotland
    Wales
    Northern Ireland

every seems to think all english people talk cockney/with a london accent when most of us sound very simelar some some american/canadian people. Dave carrol who did the united hates guitars vid has a similar voice to the voices around here.

scottish people have a an unusual prenounciation of some letters, giving them a very disitinct accent, so does N. Irish people and Welsh people have a very exhasperated tone of voice, which usually comes across as very camp.

theres a whole bunch of regional accents within england, northern accent, west country or 'farmer' accents, etc.

but none of us talk like the guy in the review =]
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

When both you guys start saying "amph" instead of just spelling it that way then everyone will know exactly where you are from...thefret.net.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I always wondered...rotflmao doesn't quite describe my reaction....hilarious !!! X2 on the T-shirt idea...!!!

“Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It’s the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use.” Stevie Ray Vaughan

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    When both you guys start saying "amph" instead of just spelling it that way then everyone will know exactly where you are from...thefret.net.
    how would you even pronounce that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pes_laul
    how would you even pronounce that?
    ahampff of course.

Just try it. You'll figure it out and before long it becomes second nature and then your friends have you committed. It's really fun!

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.