Thread: Lead plug in place on guitar turning alittle.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Lead plug in place on guitar turning alittle.

Hey Guys
    You know where you plug your lead into your guitar (not the lead but the lead plug bit on the guitar), is that suppose to move around slightly? because mine is and if its not meant to move and that can it be tightned?

Many thanks
    GREENMACHINE
    Music Teach's You Everything School Can't!

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

AMP: Randall RG200G

Post Thanks / Like

Its not suppose to move and it can be tighten

Post Thanks / Like

There should be a nut on the end of the cable input jack. Just tighten that. BUT you might need to hold the rest of the input jack from inside to keep it from spinning and tearing off the wires.

Good luck it's easy to do.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys
    O.K thanks for all your help I'll just take it to my music teacher tonight and see if she can do it for me (cause I don't want to break it ay cause this guitar is pretty much my life lol) But I will get her to show me how to do it so I can do it if it happens again ay.

Thanks soooo much for all your help
    GREENMACHINE

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

pes_laul Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    There should be a nut on the end of the cable input jack. Just tighten that. BUT you might need to hold the rest of the input jack from inside to keep it from spinning and tearing off the wires.

Good luck it's easy to do.
    yeah but if you break it its a pain in the @$$ to saughter

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys
    Well I got it fixed yesterday and now I know what to do and how to do it. (I understood what everyone was saying here but didn't know how to do it and didn't want to break it so thats why I took it too the shop)

Thanks for all your help guys.
    Cheers
    GREENMACHINE