Thread: Hemp Hearts for health

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hemp Hearts for health

I try to be a somewhat healthy guy, and I thought I'd mention a natural product that I think is great. It's called Hemp Hearts and you can read about it and buy it from this hemp hearts page.

It's an all natural product, and I really like the taste. I buy a whole box and I use it in cooking or just on top of my cereal.

They are shelled hemp seeds, and it has plenty of proteins and essential fats.

I've been using it for a few months now, and I'm hooked on it.

(no, you can't smoke it... )
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

So, um, if you put this stuff on food, does it give you the munchies and make you want to eat more food ? Smells of alien implants and government top secret cloak and dager stuff to me...
    Pardon me whilst I draw all my blinds and put on my tin foil helmet.

Some people call me the space cowboy...

sorry, don't know where that all came from.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ted, what are you on today? You Gangster of Love.

No, it curbes cravings, so you'll eat less as a result. Not much carbs in them either, so you won't fatten up.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm more of a sinsimilla kinda guy anyway.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

I take and order of Hemp hearts and some of dem deep fried Thai sticks please
    Git-tires EC Custom Strat, Gibson ES-335, Custom built Tele, Fender Highway 1 P-Bass, Martin 000-28EC Acoustic, Gibson SG Classic
    Hearin aids-AmphsCustom hand built 5E3 Magic Markie Mojotone Amph, Fender Blackline dripedge 69 Princeton Reverb, 69 SF/DE Vibro-Champ, 64 Blackface Deluxe reverb, 64 Princeton 6G2 Fender, D'Lite ODS 22, Rumble 60 Bass amph
    EffectsBoss CH1 Chorus, Boss DD-3 Delay, Vox wah, Tonebone Classic, TS-9 modded, Bad Bob,Sweetsound Mojo-vibe, Boss RC-20XL Loopstation, Peterson Strobstomp, ZYS pedal, Keeley Comp, Boss LS-2, Zendrive, Menatone Howie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    No, it curbes cravings, so you'll eat less as a result. Not much carbs in them either, so you won't fatten up.
    But you will eventually poop a rope.
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

I guess that would be available at the health food store and not the wobbly dude on the corner by the doughnut shop.......I'm in to try it if I find it
    Cannuck on a mission
    Guitars: Fender Strat, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Ibanez Roadstar 2, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Gibson Flying V, Yamaha 12 string, some beat up old classical
    Amps: 1969 Fender Twin Reverb, 2002 Line 6 Flextone 2
    Effects: Digitech GNX4, Boss ME30, and a whack of pedals

http://www.myspace.com/zeussethegod

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, try it and see what you think. If you want to get more, the website I mentioned has the cheapest prices you can possibly get, but you have to buy a whole box at the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Hemp Eh? Now you have to record a reaggey guitar video for us

Rastafari!
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Ya mon.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Googled it. Seems like most info is coming out of Canada, is it available in the US? I have a smart *** comment about our government, but, it's against the rules. So - :*****in:
    Dave
    "You don't have to act your age to feel it."
    DaveO

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if you can get it in US, but that website www.nahanniriverherbs.com will ship anywhere to great prices.

I have plenty of such smart axe comments too, let's go for a beer and share comments!

Post Thanks / Like

Strange how you can get it mail ordered to the US but I can't seem to find it in the stores.
    Dave
    DaveO

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it's not that common in stores yet. Maybe this stuff will be in regular stores one day, but for now, get it at www.nahanniriverherbs.com - they have the best prices from what I've seen.

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping to find a smaller amount to try out the product.
    Dave
    DaveO

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, trust me, you'll love it, get a whole box!

Some health stores have small amounts of it to insane prices. Have you checked all the specialized health stores?

Post Thanks / Like

I got this, http://www.globalhempstore.com/hemp-...-hempseed.html
    I've only taken it for 2 days. Let's see how it goes.
    Dave
    DaveO

Post Thanks / Like

Robert, is this you ?
    http://www.nahanniriverherbs.com/342

Post Thanks / Like

Ted, yessir, that's me. You've got sharp eyes.

So do I do a good job at modeling? New career for me maybe?