Thread: Torture!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Torture!!!

I've been seeing alot of rave reviews about these amps on a number of forums lately as well as at Harmony-Central. All of this really cool, relatively inexpensive gear is pure torture!!

Check this out (the 22 watt amp):

http://www.valvetechamps.com/theamp.htm
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahh, I was looking into these amps too some time ago. Why dontcha get one and record some clips for us?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Ahh, I was looking into these amps too some time ago. Why dontcha get one and record some clips for us?
    I'm still waiting on the 18-watt bluesbreaker. There are some great choices out there that are pretty affordable though in the hand-built or "boutique" area though these days which is nice to see.
    Guitars: 2003 and 2004 American series strats, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat, Squier Deluxe Strat.

Amps: Line 6 Spider IV 120, Vox AD50VT 212, and Peavey Transtube Bandit 112.

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey.