Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Another New Member - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Yo Adrian!

Sorry, I bet you've never heard that one before!

Welcome.

:

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Yo Adrian!

Sorry, I bet you've never heard that one before!

Welcome.

:
    Brian,
    As expected, I get that all the time
    Guitars: '05 MIA Fender Strat HSS, '04 MIA Fender Strat SSS, '03 Burns Steer, '83 Hondo LP copy (project)

Amps: Fender Blues Jr., Line 6 Spider II 112

Pedals: Boss BD-2, Boss CS-3, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS9DX, Ibanez AW7, Ibanez FZ7, DigiTech Bad Monkey, BYOC Lazy Sprocket (in progress - almost there), Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian30
    Thank you everyone!

Brian,
    As expected, I get that all the time
    Haha, glad you can smile about it. My legal last name is "Kruger," you have no idea how many "Freddie" jokes I've heard.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for welcoming me.
    Jimi, how are the parrots doing? I got some good laughs from your No G.A.S thread.

Ahhh those stupid little..........nahhhhhh, just kidding! They are getting used to my music and that is the most important thing
    "A lot of people in the industry want to blame downloading for the state of the business. But I think if most music wasn't shit to begin with people wouldn't be downloading it for free," - Corey Taylor (Slipknot)

Post Thanks / Like

Brian,
    sure I laugh about it...I'll do anything for some good laugh

Jimi,
    I'm glad thoose poor birds are adjusting to their new environmentude: ude: ude: ude:
    Guitars: '05 MIA Fender Strat HSS, '04 MIA Fender Strat SSS, '03 Burns Steer, '83 Hondo LP copy (project)

Pedals: Boss BD-2, Boss CS-3, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS9DX, Ibanez AW7, Ibanez FZ7, DigiTech Bad Monkey, BYOC Lazy Sprocket (in progress - almost there), Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Adrian!

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you M29!
    We're sort of neighbours, both from SE MI.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry for being so late on a welcome. Welcome!
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Adrian30,

Yeah we are sort of neighbors. I grew up in Waterford and spend many nights on woodward avenue and at concerts at Easttown and the Paladium in Birmingham back in the 70's. I remember seeing Fleetwood Mac before the girls and Savoy Brown and Seager and Nuge and Alice Cooper and Scott Richard Case and on and on.
    I live up near Lapeer now.

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to TheFret, Adrain. Good bunch of gear there, but hang around here and you'll have more, GUARANTEED!! ude:
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Adrian. I'm sort-of a neighbor of both you and M29 (kinda in-between you guys). Grew up in the 'D' and eventually moved my way out to Waterford. You will like it here. Lots of great folks and info.

Guitars: 2001 Fender Fat Strat (MiM), Epi Les Paul Plus Top, 2004 Taylor 310ce, Washburn Rover
    Amps: Vox AD50VT, Fender Blues Jr.
    Pedals/Gear: DVM's ZYS, Fulltone OCD, Dunlop Crybaby 535Q, Boss TU-2, Digitech JamMan, Presonus TubePre, Boss BR-600

pes_laul Guest

yo wazzup dawg! (sorry still got MTV on the brain) welcome this is a great forum. you should post some pics of your gear

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,
    again thank for your warm welcome.
    To MI members: I'm in Taylor. I've been in Michigan for 9 years. I'm originally from former Yugoslavia.

And yes, I will post some pics of my guitars soon.

Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking New Member!

Hey Adrian
    Welcome to thefret.net! This is a wicked place for help and guitar talk. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Cheers
    GREENMACHINE
    Music Teach's You Everything School Can't!

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

AMP: Randall RG200G

pes_laul Guest

Hi everyone,
    again thank for your warm welcome.
    To MI members: I'm in Taylor. I've been in Michigan for 9 years. I'm originally from former Yugoslavia.

And yes, I will post some pics of my guitars soon.

Thanks again.
    taylor what county is that in I live in newaygo county

Post Thanks / Like

Greenmachine,
    Thank you!

Pes Laul, I'm in Wayne county, just West of Detroit.:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12