Thread: Pics of my Fender VG Strat

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Pics of my Fender VG Strat

Hey Guys
    Here is the link to some pictures of my Fender VG Strat.
    The link is: http://www.box.net/shared/tdcs127m57

Let me know what you think of it.

Cheers
    GREENMACHINE
    Last edited by GREENMACHINE; March 8th, 2009 at 11:04 PM.
    Music Teach's You Everything School Can't!

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

AMP: Randall RG200G

Post Thanks / Like

looking very nice...how do you like it?
    Guitars: '05 MIA Fender Strat HSS, '04 MIA Fender Strat SSS, '03 Burns Steer, '83 Hondo LP copy (project)

Amps: Fender Blues Jr., Line 6 Spider II 112

Pedals: Boss BD-2, Boss CS-3, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS9DX, Ibanez AW7, Ibanez FZ7, DigiTech Bad Monkey, BYOC Lazy Sprocket (in progress - almost there), Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Hey Adrian
    Well yeah I love it ay. Its got a really nice neck on it, the tone of it is great, when in Humbucker mode its got the cleanest, warm blues tone to it with alittle rock when blade switch is in bridge position. Its not as heavy as I imagined when I first read about it (before buying it) but yeah its fells/looks like any other strat but with powerful and warm tone.
    Its kinda hard to explain but you would probably have to play/hear one to really know.

Cheers
    GREENMACHINE

"Guitars sing through the heart and soul alone but need you to put the feeling and passion into the music." Cavell Clearwater (GREENMACHINE)

GUITARS: Sunburst Fender VG Strat Maple Neck, Gibson Custom B.B. King Lucille, Zebra Wood Ibanez EW Series Acoustic.

PEDALS: Eric Clapton Crossroads Effects Pedal, Behringer Hellbabe Wah, Boss ME-70

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice looking strat Greenmachine :

Love the maple neck and the contrast with the sunburst finish.

Sounds like you are enjoying playing it as well Congrats!

GG
    Guitars: Washburn D10S, Washburn J28SDL, Washburn D56SW, Washburn F52SW, Washburn WI67PRO, Squire Standard Strat, Squire Tele Custom II, Squire '51, Agile AL-3100, Switch Wild IV Signature, Squire Classic Vibe 50's Tele

Amps: Vox AD30VT, Epiphone VJ Combo, Crate Palomino V8, Vox DA5

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey, Boss Blues Driver, Danelectro: PB&J Delay, Tuna Melt Tremolo, Chicken Salad Vibrato

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guitar Gal
    Yeah I love playing it ay, Glad you like it.

Many thanks
    GREENMACHINE