Hello everyone! I found this site through Dolphinstreet which I must say is a great and informative site.

I started playing when I was about 8 years old and fell in love with everything about guitars. I am 29 now and still feel like a kid in a candy store when I get near a guitar.

I grew up in Charlotte, NC and spent several years in the music scene around the area. I live in SC now and have been trying to get more into recording my own stuff at home.

I have a 1990 Sapphire Blue Strat Plus with lace sensors (I met John Fogerty the day I bought it and had him sign it on the back cover), Yamaha APX SPLII Birds Eye Maple Acoustic/Electric, Ibanez PF 12 String Acoustic, and just yesterday received a Walnut Satin Squier Standard Telecaster. I use an old Boss ME-6, it is old but does what I need it to do. I am waiting on a Digitech RP350, I played around with one for a little while at a local music store and was pleased with the unit. I also have a reissue Blues DeVille and American made Fender Princeton Chorus.

Anyway, as I said I stumbled onto this forum and have enjoyed reading through the posts. Matter of fact I purchased my Tele due Dolphinstreet and the various posts on this forum. Now I just need to set it up and bring out the full potential of this diamond in the rough.

Glad to be here!