Hi all.

I'm part of the NWOWF (new wave of washburn forumites). I've posted a couple times here and figured it's about time I introduced myself.

I've been playing for (hmmmmm, let me think) almost 25 years. Wow, am I really that old? I own a small CNC machine shop and my family breeds Shih Tzu's (I've already heard the Bulldog/Shih Tzu joke......about a million times. LOL)

I spend a lot of my time playing, buying, repairing, building and modifying guitars - and I enjoy sharing what I know. Anything I can do to help - just ask.

A bunch of my forum buds have migrated over here (hey all!) so I thought I'd pull up a chair. Must be a great place if it attracted those fine folks. I look forward to getting to know y'all.

==================================================

(EDIT) I tried to link to my W forum profile in my Fret.net signature but forgot that you have to be a W forum member to see it. I then tried to recreate that profile here but this forum doesn't allow much info in profiles so for the time being I'll just post it in this thread. (I hope it doesn't look pretentious, I'm not that way)

MY GUITARS

Washburn acoustics:
D10N
D10SCE (two of 'em, black & natural)
D11TBL
WD18SW
WD32SW
D10S12
D46SCE12
EA20SDL
D52SW
D56SWCE
J56SW
J28S12DL
D60SW (that's right, D60SW!)

Washburn electrics:
HB-30 Semi-hollowbody
KC-30V

Other fine guitars:
Ibanez SZ520QM (two of 'em, purple & blue) I LOVE these guitars
Ibanez AJ307CENT (7-string jumbo acoustic)
Alvarez RB30SC Jumbo Acoustic Bass
Takamine Jasmine 12 String acoustic
Epiphone FT-120 acoustic
Stew-Mac D28 kit acoustic (solid rosewood, not finished yet)
Tokai Semi-hollowbody
Charvel Model 6 SuperStrat (two of 'em, one's a project guitar)
B.C. Rich Beast
Mako Strat
Samick Strat
Kit built Strat
Nikko Strat
Custom built American Strat-O-Killer
Two 3/4 scale Strat types
Hondo Les Paul
A few others

Here's some of them (and the most comfortable couch ever made

and here's my new hanger system with about 2/3 of the herd (that's the unfinished rosewood dread kit on the bottom left)
[/COLOR]