Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hmmmm... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmm...

Post Thanks / Like

Rocket, you got THAT dog into that itty-bitty dog carrier I saw???????

He must have been folded a few times.

That's one fine looking dog, though.

For those who may not know, that's Rockette behind the dog.

Oh, yeah--welcome to the forum, bro!

Sometime you ought to post a photo of that cool travel guitar you showed me. First time I've ever seen one of them!

The LP is a welcome addition to the crew, and that AJ-10 will fill the bill for camping--many thanks for the personal delivery.

Johny Carinos is one of the better places in the area where you overnighted--good choice. Their happy hour is excellent--free pizza made in a wood fired oven, etc.

Sometime someone has to tell me about the "Henry" issue--seems Strum has some sort of history there????

All y'all Fretters are in for a treat with Rocket--he''s a man of few words, but he truly speaks softly and carries a big stick! On occasion, he plays with one of my musical heroes, I'll let him fill you in on that part of his life whenever he chooses to do so--

He may not use Smilies, as he says, but you will be amazed at some of the cool visuals he can get into his posts.

All in all, a very welcome addition to TheFret, I assure you!

Dugly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    As you may know, I don't drink.
    While in Katy (TX) I had the opportunity to dine at restaurant called "Johnny Carino's" and while there and thinking of the Shiner's, I tried one of the infamous Shiner Bock's... good stuff (but I've had better!)
    Ouch!! Now ya' quit bein' funny and just started bein' mean Rocket! Glad you enjoyed the Shiner brother.

I intend to enjoy a few myself about 3:15 this afternoon when the Cowboys kick off.ude:
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Ouch!! Now ya' quit bein' funny and just started bein' mean Rocket! Glad you enjoyed the Shiner brother.

I intend to enjoy a few myself about 3:15 this afternoon when the Cowboys kick off.ude:
    I didn't see any posts from you and I assumed that either there was a big sale on Shiner beer and you were pulling funds together for a big score or a brewery burned down and you were in mourning.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

A BREWERY BURNED DOWN???? Sniff, oh the humanity.
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YerDugliness
    Rocket, you got THAT dog into that itty-bitty dog carrier I saw???????
    Sure... no probs.
    He must have been folded a few times.
    SHE... not even folded once.
    That's one fine looking dog, though.
    Better be at the cost we put out!
    For those who may not know, that's Rockette behind the dog.
    That's the breeder... Rockette has never worn just one ring!
    Oh, yeah--welcome to the forum, bro!
    Thanks Bro!
    Sometime you ought to post a photo of that cool travel guitar you showed me. First time I've ever seen one of them!
    That's Speedy (Traveler Speedster) & Mini-D (Mini Fender Deluxe):

The LP is a welcome addition to the crew, and that AJ-10 will fill the bill for camping--many thanks for the personal delivery.
    Except for the Houston traffic... my pleasure.
    Sometime someone has to tell me about the "Henry" issue--seems Strum has some sort of history there????
    Henry = Just another troll... not as bright as most! Let's not tell him we're here... ok?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum, Rocket. Cute little dog, but where's the bottom half?

Looks like you already know plenty of the folks around here--another WFR (Washburn forum refugee), I take it. Happy to have you! ude:
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. Wilkommen. Välkommen. Und so weiter....
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    Welcome to the forum, Rocket. Cute little dog, but where's the bottom half?
    They're made for the ribs... not legs & wings.
    Looks like you already know plenty of the folks around here--another WFR (Washburn forum refugee)...
    Refugee or refuse?
    I know all the WAG's although I have but one Washburn... and quickly running out of guitars. I'm workin' on fixing that problem though.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

... and quickly running out of guitars. I'm workin' on fixing that problem though.
    Must be down to your last 25 or so?
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    Must be down to your last 25 or so?
    Heh-heh... I was referring to active working tools... (just an excuse to buy more!)

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Rocket ude:

GG
    Guitars: Washburn D10S, Washburn J28SDL, Washburn D56SW, Washburn F52SW, Washburn WI67PRO, Squire Standard Strat, Squire Tele Custom II, Squire '51, Agile AL-3100, Switch Wild IV Signature, Squire Classic Vibe 50's Tele

Amps: Vox AD30VT, Epiphone VJ Combo, Crate Palomino V8, Vox DA5

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey, Boss Blues Driver, Danelectro: PB&J Delay, Tuna Melt Tremolo, Chicken Salad Vibrato

Post Thanks / Like

welcome Rocket....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

I see some familiar (faces?) here.

(Sorry, I don't use smilies!)
    No problem, we need a Rocket skull-facey then.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Around Woodville those little guys are good eatin'.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    No problem, we need a Rocket skull-facey then.

Post Thanks / Like

Hot Damn! Can you animate it so the teeth chatter & the eyes glow?
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    Hot Damn! Can you animate it so the teeth chatter & the eyes glow?
    I'll work on it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll work on it.
    I'll be here.
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

A fellow Floridian and Doxie owner to boot. I am the sometimes-not-so-proud owner of a Mexican Hot Dog, a/k/a Chiweenie. A/a/k/a dachshund/chihuahua mix.

Welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast