Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My Reverends!

Thread: My Reverends!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking My Reverends!

Took these pics yesterday, and well...I just wanna show 'em to you guys.

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

Very tasty kerc! :

How'z the buckshot?
    I pick a moon dog.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet, sweet.... you know how to evoke GAS, dontcha!?

So which one is your Number 1?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Robert: My #1 is definitely the Club King 290. The tones I get outta that guitar, the nice vibrations coming from the semi-hollow body, the pretty, subtle spruce grain...It's very, very cool. I love it. It's always on a stand in my living room! It's one of those guitars that just feel absolutely right, you know? Comforting to play...

tot_Ou_tard: The Buckshot is a tone machine! Bridge pup, bass countour rolled off, you get instant Tele tones, roll the contour back up and you get a beefier, almost P90-ish sound. The Revtron sounds smooth, clear, never mushy. It's a very interesting pickup combination! It's also a very resonant guitar, very alive.

Play your guitar daily!

Post Thanks / Like

reverend does make some sweet looking guitars.....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kerc
    Robert: My #1 is definitely the Club King 290. The tones I get outta that guitar, the nice vibrations coming from the semi-hollow body, the pretty, subtle spruce grain...It's very, very cool. I love it. It's always on a stand in my living room! It's one of those guitars that just feel absolutely right, you know? Comforting to play...

tot_Ou_tard: The Buckshot is a tone machine! Bridge pup, bass countour rolled off, you get instant Tele tones, roll the contour back up and you get a beefier, almost P90-ish sound. The Revtron sounds smooth, clear, never mushy. It's a very interesting pickup combination! It's also a very resonant guitar, very alive.
    Yeah, the Club King 290 is on top of my next purchase list, but that Eastwood Tuxedo has got sume kind'a mojo & then there's...
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tot_Ou_tard
    Yeah, the Club King 290 is on top of my next purchase list, but that Eastwood Tuxedo has got sume kind'a mojo & then there's...
    I can understand you, man...That Tuxedo is sweet!

Play your guitar daily!