Thread: George Thorogood

Post Thanks / Like

Default George Thorogood

Heres a good interview with George

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b6C1CbBQYo8
    Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

One of the first concerts I ever saw was George & the Destoryers at MSG in 1985 or 86. Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes opened for them. It was awesome! Of course I was 15 at the time so any concert was awesome, but this one really was.
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G
    One of the first concerts I ever saw was George & the Destoryers at MSG in 1985 or 86. Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes opened for them. It was awesome! Of course I was 15 at the time so any concert was awesome, but this one really was.
    I soooo want to see him when he comes down this way.
    Ron Paul is like Kryptonite to Tyranny

Guitars:
    MIM Fender Stratocaster, Ibanez AS73, Fender F210, Martin Backpaker Steel-String

Amps:
    Behringer V-Tone 2x10 60W, Marshall G10 MkII, Danelectro E-Studio Honeytone.

Pedals:
    Danelectro Corned Beef reverb, Johnson flanger, DOD FX25 envelope filter, Behringer Hellbabe wah, Digitech Bad Monkey

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Rob
    I soooo want to see him when he comes down this way.
    I've seen him--he's good, but he knows it, and he poses for the audience too much for me--I mean, literally stops playing and poses for photos during the songs.

That's OK, though--I just watch the hot chicks and groove to the tunes : !

Dugly