Im pretty sure you all know the Johnny Cash Movie is out "Walk The Line" and to me was a well worth watch... I enjoyed seeing he knew not a thing about guitars till he entered the air force and knew very little chords when he first became a hit... It's kinda re-assuring to a beginner like me that if you keep at it you can create and enjoy some things in the guitar world without having to be a tech freak slash shredder... Someplace I don't think the movie I found he even used a piece of paper between the neck and strings to have a snare drum effect seeing they did not have a drummer at first.... oh side tracked... As for the movie... Seems he always had this crush on June Carter... I found out alot more about his family life (wont give any more here on that as it unfolds pretty good if you don't already know his past) and enjoyed watching him on screen expand into a country legend.. The actors sing the songs and do a very good job pulling it off... worth the hour and a half in my opinion.. get some popcorn and get this movie...