Thread: New Guitar Rig 3 demo out!

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Guitar Rig 3 demo out!

I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Hello SuperSwede,

I downloaded the demo but can't get it working. I am using windows xp pro. I got the Marshall Plexi all started up and could not wait to try it out. It appears to recognize my sound card but nothing out the headphones This looks awesome wish I could get it going. Will have to talk to tech support. How is it working for your guys?

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Go to preferences, select the routing tab. See if your soundcard is selected as input and output device.
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Hello SuperSwede,

Thanks for the help. I can hear it now but there is a real delay from the time I strum to where I hear it. I know there is some adjustment like latency or something that should fix it but I can't find it in preferences. From what I hear it sounds awesome! I can't wait to play it.

M29

Post Thanks / Like

You can adjust latency if the prefs as well. Be sure to download and install the latest drivers for your soundcard too. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

It is wierd but I saw a latency adjustment when I first started opening this up but now it is not in the preferences. I held off adjusting it until I could find out if I needed too. I wonder where it went. Maybe I can get to it in the directory.

I opened the manual and it opens up in Photoshop with just the cover showing, I can't turn the pages

M29

Post Thanks / Like

It is weird but I saw a latency adjustment when I first started opening this up but now it is not in the preferences. I held off adjusting it until I could find out if I needed too. I wonder where it went. Maybe I can get to it in the directory.

I opened the manual and it opens up in Photoshop with just the cover showing, I can't turn the pages

M29

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M29
    It is weird but I saw a latency adjustment when I first started opening this up but now it is not in the preferences. I held off adjusting it until I could find out if I needed too. I wonder where it went. Maybe I can get to it in the directory.

M29
    Hmm. I havent had the time to install GR3 myself yet, but GR2 has all the latency and routing options under preferences. Perhaps you could try to send a email to the tech support and ask them?