Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Greetings all!

Thread: Greetings all!

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Greetings all!

This is a great forum, and I’m really glad I stumbled upon this on-line community of players/enthusiasts. While doing some gear research, I found a couple Youtube clips featuring a guy giving a demo of the Vox AD50VT. After watching/listening to this great player (Robert) demo his rig, I was sold on the amp and was blown away by the tasty riffs I was hearing.

To Robert: I love your playing style and tones. Some of the best I have ever heard.
    By the way, Vox & Fender should send you a commission check . After checking out your video demos, I bought the Vox along with an American Series Telecaster (Vintage White w/rosewood fretboard).

I also play a ’78 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Schecter (Diamond Series), Ibanez Acoustic/Electric and a Washburn Acoustic. My setup includes a 1990 Peavey Studio Pro 112, TS9 Tubescreamer and a Boss Chorus. It’s a solid state amp, but I can dial in a very nice fat & gritty tone with the LP through the TS9 on the amp’s clean channel. I also have one of those Fender digital amps for fun and practice (decent backing tracks and rhythm accompaniments.

I consider myself a hobby player right now (no gigs/no band). But I have played on & off for about 35 years, and I would like to get together at some point to jam with others again. My son and I play together quite a bit and record with “Garageband”.

Looking forward to being part of Thefret.
    Last edited by Radioboy950; November 6th, 2007 at 09:01 AM.