Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

How about a thread showing a picture of yourself? - Page 3
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Ted, that's so small! Got anything bigger?

You look like a Hollywood action star in there!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Hey Ted, that's so small! Got anything bigger?
    Not something I like to hear !!??!:
    Me and my bro on his 30th bday, I'm the guy with the tongs.

Post Thanks / Like

Here is one from this past Summer when I got to do a recording session with some with some friends.

-- Jim
    Electrics: Hamer Newport, Fender Clapton Strat, Ibanez AF86, Line6 Variax 700
    Acoustic Guitars: Taylor 514CE, Martin J40-M
    Dobro: Regal "Black Lightning Dobro"
    Mandolin: Morgan Monroe Mandolin
    Amps: Egnater Rebel 30, Vox AD120VTX, Roland Cube 60
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandid=301718

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ted s

Hey, Hey, whatcha doin' with those things. . . . Watch That!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Jimi75]I AM A NON SMOKER - WAS PICKING OUT A CIGARETTE FOR OUR BASSPLAYER WHO LEFT THE PACKAGE ON MY SIDE OF THE REHEARSAL ROOM! SMOKING FU****G KILLS YOU!

GOOD!

QUOTE]

Hey, no fair being that good looking and having so much musical talent! Glad you hang out with us schmoes! This is fun seeing everyone! What a great group of friends!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ted s
    Oh, my goodness, before you attached the actual picture, I read "I'm the guy with the thongs"....
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Oh, my goodness, before you attached the actual picture, I read "I'm the guy with the thongs"....
    LOL!! you cracked me up!

But wait, aren't you on the Swedish bikini team? Ok, I have to sign off and work. I am being bad.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

ya Steve, get back to work, the MAN might be watching, um, wait, aren't you the MAN ?

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey these are great. For the most part nothing completely surprised me except marnold - Dude, you're respectable!!!

Jimi has rock star written all over him.

Spud is doing a Morrison movie within the year.

Hey Shiner, that's a nice guitar CB has there.

Great to see the faces - hope some more come along.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Most recent...

Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

From my latest cross-country running race:

Post Thanks / Like

hmmmmm....let's see if i can find that pic of me making pancakes!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Freakin' exhibitionists....
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

ok....here i am a couple of years ago with les paul....i look about the same except my goatee is much longer....

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Here is one I found, I think of DVM concocting some mojo to apply to his custom pedals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Robert]From my latest cross-country running race:

/QUOTE]

Nice Swedish colors on the shorts and shoes!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    Most recent...

How long ago did you quit wearing a moustache? Your old vid you posted from that fraternity party back in the day still has to be one of my favorite vids posted here. You are looking good and relaxed and sunned in this shot. Great trip I bet!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Stingx looks like he works for the Sicilian Mafia!

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    ok....here i am a couple of years ago with les paul....i look about the same except my goatee is much longer....

ww
    COOL PIC!!!

Dodged a pancake pic once again. I've only been here a few weeks, but I've heard enough that fear ran through me for a moment.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast