Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How about a thread showing a picture of yourself? - Page 11
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Post Thanks / Like

Here's a new one for ya' from a few years back. I forgot to wear ma' hat.

Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Is that snow or ash in the background? You're in Waco right?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Here's a new one for ya' from a few years back. I forgot to wear ma' hat.
    When I saw that picture I imagined you saying, "Would anyone be up for a little . . . litigation?"
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

A photo, eh?
    OK, you asked for it!

Last edited by Teleman77; September 18th, 2008 at 06:46 AM. Reason: changed photo link

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Way to go T77!

I like how timeless that photo is, could be anywhere from the 60's to today.

Now, summa the other noobs need to step up and post pics! We've had lots of new members who ain't done so yet. Get with the program people, don't make me post me!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks buddy! I'm not known for being, how shall I put this..........shy.:
    www.myspace.com/reubenadkins

"Your label could be here"...........Danny Gatton

Post Thanks / Like

that's a great pic teleman!

brian is right....let's see those noobie pics!! :

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    When I saw that picture I imagined you saying, "Would anyone be up for a little . . . litigation?"
    Heh, heh, I just saw your post Marnold. That one was from the Waco Charity Ball a few years back. Every now and then I gotta dress up and make CB happy.

I love that picture Teleman! You gotta respect a man who can play guitar, smoke a cigarette, and drink a beer all at the same time.:
    Guitars and other stringed instruments: Washburn D10S, Washburn EA52SWCE, Washburn Cumberland J28SDL, Washburn D46S12, D'Aquisto Centura, Rover RM-50B Mando

Amps and Cabs: Behringer AT108, Firefly Tube Amph, Blackheart Little Giant BH5H, Shiner's Custom Cab v.1.0

". . . because without beer, things do not seem to go as well . . ." Brother Epp, Capuchin Monastery, Munjor, Kansas 1902

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Teleman77
    Thanks buddy! I'm not known for being, how shall I put this..........shy.:
    Haha, outstanding. Me too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyshiner
    Heh, heh, I just saw your post Marnold. That one was from the Waco Charity Ball a few years back. Every now and then I gotta dress up and make CB happy.

I love that picture Teleman! You gotta respect a man who can play guitar, smoke a cigarette, and drink a beer all at the same time.:
    Shoot, he ain't drinkin' that beer, he's playing his guitar with it!
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tjcurtin1
    Shoot, he ain't drinkin' that beer, he's playing his guitar with it!
    Clearly, he was merely in between swigs.

Post Thanks / Like

What can I say, the beer had to go somewhere!
    www.myspace.com/reubenadkins

"Your label could be here"...........Danny Gatton

Post Thanks / Like

i know this looks like a mug shot but i dont have many pictures of myself. (got plenty of anna kournakova, tho..)

me,my son and the second les paul i lost to a pawn shop

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerAce
    me,my son and the second les paul i lost to a pawn shop
    Vintage Mahogany LP Studio?

Post Thanks / Like

Misrepresentation is not allowed unless you are a registered offender. Are you?

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    Lost weight, nose got bigger - but boy can I play guitar.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Vintage Mahogany LP Studio?
    your guess is as good as mine. i bought it used at a store in stone mtn. ga.
    it was trans red i believe made in '90 according to the serial. studio light maybe? all i know is it made me sick to lose it.

Post Thanks / Like

it was trans red i believe made in '90 according to the serial. studio light maybe? all i know is it made me sick to lose it.
    You'd better be mate, that is a stunning guitar. I don't think I would've parted with that guitar.
    _____

GUITARS - Carvin DC127M - Carvin Bolt kit
    AMPS - Bogner Alchemist 112 - Blackheart Handsome Devil half stack
    FXs - Roger Linn Adrenalinn III - Boss GT-10
    _____

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy

Definitely not a Vintage Mahogany then. They're a newer model with a more matte finish. Couldn't see how shiny it was in that first pic. A Studio of some sort, for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    brian is right....let's see those noobie pics!! :
    Me fighting some dogs:

Timeless classic rock-star practice:

My wicked setup (try not to be jealous):

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast