Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How about a thread showing a picture of yourself? - Page 21
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Post Thanks / Like

well, i dare say my mug has changed a fair bit since my last post in here, and you can see my girlfriend here too. We were fishing at a place called Henlow Bridge Lakes, nice place.

and just for a laugh, the best fish of the day

Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Just found this pic on facebook that someone took at the benefit show Cinnamon Hill did last month. Not too many pics of me playing acoustic around! That's my beater Yammy 12-er. I love that guitar's tone!

Last edited by Brian Krashpad; June 29th, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Violent Femmes from the Yammy?
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post
    Violent Femmes from the Yammy?
    Haha, I do know "Blister In the Sun" and made the mistake of playing that little bass run intro at a gig once, between songs. Everyone wanted the rest of the song, but at the time I hadn't learned it! From that reaction, it'd go over well if we did do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It would. I happen to know it would.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I just got here, but thought I'd chuck a couple of pics up...

Way back as a teen drummer

Me with Bruce Dickinson (when I owned Ftang Online)

Interclub Bmx Champions with my eldest son

On the Track Bike

I'll try and get a recent pic with my guitar soon...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Too many chemicals?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a picture my son took a couple weeks ago. He is a graphic artist and did the graphic designing to make the picture look real old and toned like it is. I found it on his business website, "Kingdom Come Photography & Design". It touches my heart that my son would do something so expressive of me like this.

I'm playing my Ibanez AF125 Custom hollow body, a real nice guitar:

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Duffy; June 29th, 2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Photomike666 View Post
    I just got here, but thought I'd chuck a couple of pics up...

Way back as a teen drummer

Me with Bruce Dickinson (when I owned Ftang Online)

Interclub Bmx Champions with my eldest son

On the Track Bike

I'll try and get a recent pic with my guitar soon...
    A very young Bruce. Up the irons! Very cool.
    -Sean
    Guitars: Lots.
    Amphs: More than last year.
    Pedals: Many, although I go straight from guitar to amp more often lately.

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool picture Duffy
    That should be on the Ibanez website

W. Branch of Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

I called my son today, he's living in Harrisburg working at The Gingerbread Man, and told him he did a beautiful job with that picture. He appreciated that feedback. If you go there, look him up. His name is Clint. He's a waiter there. He told me today he may be getting back into a band. He's very musically talented and a great singer. He took piano lessons from when he was seven up until he was about sixteen. He is good on the keyboards but plays bass as his specialty. I gave him my old MIJ Fender Standard J Bass, a now aged white one - kind of yellow now. It is about a 1988 model. I also bought him a new SWR Workingpro 15 amp a few years ago and that is one awesome bass combo amp. He recently gave me back my old Peavey about 1988 TNT 150 with the Black Widow speaker. I haven't plugged it in yet - I'm afraid to. They used it for everything, vocals, etc. If it still works good it will be my best bass amp. Right now I'm using my Fender Rumble 100 that I bought after I gave him my good stuff. I also picked up a new red Affinity J bass and had Fender Vintage Noiseless J bass pickups installed professionally in it with a treble bleed circuit. Although it is a Squier Affinity, it is a really good sounding and playing bass. I have a Schecter five string stilleto elite, though, that sounds super great. It's got an active preamp and I have come to love that bass "B" string's tones. I have a cool Ibanez SR500 four string that is really awesome and ergonomic that I am going to put flats on. It is cool now but the elixer strings are rippingly bright, which can be fun, but I want to go for the more mellow vibe.

Thanks for the compliment on the picture; more for my son than out of vanity. He did a definitely good job and I feel honored. He does cd cover art as well, some of which is realy awesome. You might want to check out his facebook site - Clinton Bolduc, and look for the link to his Kingdom Come Photography & Design link. He has some of his graphic design and cd art work there.
    Duffy Bolduc
    South Williamsport, Pa.

"Now all the things that use to mean so much to me has got me old before my time." G. Allman, "Old Before My Time", Hittin' the Note.

Major changes to guitars and amps, to be updated soon.

Fiance - Supportive of musical art

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A Mayan stole my face hair!
    ("Sons of Anarchy" reference)

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Tig, you look bad azz!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That's what lack of exercise and wearing Hispanic biker face hair will get you.

Post Thanks / Like

Default How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

On stage at the House of Blues Las Vegas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw View Post

Me and my daughter at the beach this spring.
    Too bad it didn't show up But going by other comments she sounds like a winner as does dad.
    Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot. ~ Anonymous

Guitars: 1967(year they came out): Fender Coronado II Wildwood I ,Fullerton ST- 4 Fat Strat , Esteban Legacy acous/elec,99 MIA Standard Fender Strat
    Amph's Original Roland Cube 15,Drive 30 w/spring reverb

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Gettin' some air at last night's show. Not bad for a decrepit old geezer!

Post Thanks / Like

Default How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad View Post
    Gettin' some air at last night's show. Not bad for a decrepit old geezer!

Hah! How many times do you go for air time during your sets, Brian? Do you try for some height every song?
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast