Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How about a thread showing a picture of yourself? - Page 10
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and guess that maybe that pic was taken after a few beers had been imbibed....
    Daring assumption
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    Daring assumption
    Yeah, that's me--fearless!
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

That photo is from one of the best parties ever, to be honest. It was the party after I and my singer/bandmate married each other. There was a keg of Honker Ale that was truly tastey stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok, I am bumping this as we have had several new folks since Moon and Gil posted a pic. Please feel free to share a pic with us if you care to.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Even if it [I]is[I] a HUGE photo.:

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno how I missed this for so long.
    Anyways, this is me...all hair and no talent
    A girlfriend took this of me at home last month

And a photography buddy and fellow musician took these of me back in September after I picked up this Epi LP Plustop(since been stolen and replaced)

[edit]Not too chabby for 35 if I may say so myself :

Post Thanks / Like

Doing my best to look and sound like Jerry

No need to brush your hair before picking up your guitar :

Gil
    Where ever you go, there you are

a 1973 Léro Model 58 Dreadnought; a 1998 Ovation 1861 Standard Balladeer Natural; Taka - a 2005 Squier '51 Black
    Yume - a 2006 Squier Standard Strat Cherryburst; Houbi - a 2008 Fender VG Strat Blizzard Pearl won via fender.com

Pedals: Home made board; Visual Sound 1 Spot Power; Danelectro Chicken Salad, Fab Chorus, Echo & Flange; DVM Phasers To STUN; EHX LPB-1; Fender PT-100 Tuner
    Amps: Fender Super Champ XD; Vox DA-5 in Camo
    Computer: Apple MacBook Pro, PowerMac G4; Line6 Toneport KB37; M-Audio Black Box Pedal Board, Trigger Finger & DX4 Monitors
    Software: Ableton Live Lite; Apple Garageband; Cockos Reaper; Line6 Gearbox/POD Farm with Model Packs
    GAS: Squier Classic Vibe '50s Tele; Barber Tone Press Pedal; DigiTech Bad Monkey Pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Notice the bottle of Jack .. I was singin' my sorrows away.haha.
    Rip Dimebag Darrell,Stevie Ray Vaughan,and Randy Rhoads.

Post Thanks / Like

Anybody else that's new want to show yer mug?

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Anybody else that's new want to show yer mug?
    Srsly! Let's see some noobs!

Don't be shy. Lord knows we ain't.

Don't make me post more pics of me. Nobody wants that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

Don't be shy. Lord knows we ain't.

Don't make me post more pics of me. Nobody wants that.
    That's ok, we know you will anyway, what with all YOUR antics! And you know we love it. :

But come on new folks, let's see ya!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    But come on new folks, let's see ya!
    Ok, Steve...geez stop yellin'

Next one I post will be me in pink spandex and sporting long hair like Paul Stanley...really cheesy 80s stuff.
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Wow - on a quick scan I thought for a minute that you were making a rather inappropriate request...!
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tjcurtin1
    Wow - on a quick scan I thought for a minute that you were making a rather inappropriate request...!
    Heheh, I was expecting this from the mo I hit "send."

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    Ok, Steve...geez stop yellin'

Next one I post will be me in pink spandex and sporting long hair like Paul Stanley...really cheesy 80s stuff.
    I can be shrill. But you aren't new, and I have seen you several times. Thanks for the new pick though. It would be fun to see the 80's stuff though.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

- j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

ok....since the pic i originally posted of me a long time ago (with les paul) is several years old i figured i'ld post a new one....here i am today (picture courtesy of my 9 year old daughter, jessie) with my prs se soapbar II and my nyc shirt (in remembrance of 9-11)....man it sounds great straight into my classic 20!

i'm still in p90 heaven!!

click the pic for a larger version (if your stomach can take it....)

let's see some more updated pics of us oldtimers and pics of our newer members too!

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Warren, of course the shorts are in the picture. Then again, if they weren't, you would be making pancakes.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Warren, of course the shorts are in the picture. Then again, if they weren't, you would be making pancakes.
    yep....i only take my plaids shorts off for 2 things....one is making pancakes : ....the other is....wait a minute....i'm trying to remember.... nope....i can't remember that far back.... :

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast