Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How about a thread showing a picture of yourself? - Page 12
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Dude, dog fighting is illegal! You could end up cellmates with Mikey Vick!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    Dude, dog fighting is illegal! You could end up cellmates with Mikey Vick!
    oh crap! I forgot about that!

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's my from last weekend's cross-country race.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Misrepresentation is not allowed unless you are a registered offender. Are you?
    No, and never thought about that.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    Here's my from last weekend's cross-country race.

Actually he's headed to the amp and pedal sale at the local music store.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    Oh look it's Peter Gabriel.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Oh look it's Peter Gabriel.
    that's better than what Rocket compared me to.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like

that's a cool pic....did nicolle take it?

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    that's a cool pic....did nicolle take it?

ww
    No, actually I took that one. I forgot I had it and came across it tonight. It was taken a day or two after I found the Dot in a box leaning up against my garage door.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

No, actually I took that one.
    nice job....

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, at last, a mug of Strum.....
    "GAS never sleeps" - Gil Janus

"Now you got to pay your dues. Get that axe and play the blues." - Spudman

Gear: Epiphone Sheraton II, Epiphone Wildkat, Epiphone Emperor Joe Pass, Fender MIM Strat, Tacoma DR-14, Johnson JR-200 resonator; Fender Super Champ XD amp

Post Thanks / Like

this is me

or with the curly from the 3 stooges look
    http://www.soundclick.com/sacco
    http://www.soundclick.com/thetools

Reverend of Rock n Roll .

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Post Thanks / Like

ok , a couple weeks ago, a drummer friend I've been doing some recording with tells me about this burned out tour bus that we should go by and take some photos "for our cd booklet"... strange idea.

he sent me a couple pics. now how do I explain this burnt bus(and house !) on a cd?

guitars-esp m1,esp vintage plus strat,85 gibson LP std,Hamer std,hagstrom xl-5,takamine 330r
    amps-egnater tweaker,epi vj w/brat mod
    efx-byoc/dvm comp, j cantrell wah,ocd,catalinbread dls,wampler plextortion,ibanez chorus,tech21 boost dla

Post Thanks / Like

"One night we played a job, the band was cookin', my playing was on fire, and later I invited this really hot girl to the tour bus" ???
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    "One night we played a job, the band was cookin', my playing was on fire, and later I invited this really hot girl to the tour bus" ???

...and her dad caught us.:

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

After all she is someones daughter.Sumi
    Guitars,Warmoth Tele,90's Fender Strat Plus/Fender CV 50's Tele/Parker p-36/Fretlight/Custom Strat(Fender body/warmoth Clapton neck,tonerider pups)Larrivee L03 mahogany acoustic

Amphs/66 Super Reverb/60's Bandmaster head and 2/12 cab/Blues jr//epi valve jr/supro super/ ZT lunchbox/Mahaffay Little Laneilei 3350/Pignose g40v

Pedals/Voods Rodent/MXR carbon copy/Duncan Pickup booster/Ts9/Rat/ts10/Line 6 tone port uk2
    Line 6 M13

Post Thanks / Like

the bad part is there was some remnants of crime scene tape on the ground.
    so I was scared to walk on the grounds or touch anything.Now I keep expecting the cops knocking at my door."your under suspicion for arson"

why do I always let myself get talked into these situations?:
    guitars-esp m1,esp vintage plus strat,85 gibson LP std,Hamer std,hagstrom xl-5,takamine 330r
    amps-egnater tweaker,epi vj w/brat mod
    efx-byoc/dvm comp, j cantrell wah,ocd,catalinbread dls,wampler plextortion,ibanez chorus,tech21 boost dla

Post Thanks / Like

I'm late to the party but here I am

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast