Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Post Thanks / Like

Default How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

I tried searching to see if this was done already or not. Came up donuts. Anyone adverse to posting their mugs?
    Soundcloud - Lights on Project

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm. I thought other's might be curious to put a face to their fellow forumites. I guess since I started the thread I should post mine. Here's a picture with me and Chuck Zito. You might recognize him from the HBO show OZ.

-Pete

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, this is one of my fat pics - dropped 30 lbs since then

Check out that hand speed
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

You don't look fat there, strum. If you dropped 30 lbs. are you sure you don't look emaciated now?

-Pete

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    You don't look fat there, strum. If you dropped 30 lbs. are you sure you don't look emaciated now?
    Lost weight, nose got bigger - but boy can I play guitar.

Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stingx
    I tried searching to see if this was done already or not. Came up donuts. Anyone adverse to posting their mugs?

Me and my daughter at the beach this spring.
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Strum..
    Steve, your daughter is a cutie !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ted s
    Strum..
    Steve, your daughter is a cutie !
    I concur

-Pete

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks Ted and Pete, I think so too, with a personality to match. I have the rocker on the porch already, need to go shotgun shopping before too long. ;-)
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Thanks Ted and Pete, I think so too, with a personality to match. I have the rocker on the porch already, need to go shotgun shopping before too long. ;-)
    Steve,

She is a cute little girl. I have a 16 year old and to play it safe she's grounded. Another 16 more years and I'll let her date.

She broke up with her first boyfriend last night, actually he broke up with her. I felt so sorry for her and wanted to cheer her up - less than 24 hours later she's out having pizza with her friends.

Enjoy every moment, they do go by fast.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

My avatar.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I could say I was the young good looking fellow on the right...
    Gearlist:
    Electric: Ibanez 'AS103', Fender Dlx Nash Pwr Tele, Fender Squier '62 JV Strat, Squier '51, Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat, Epi Elite LP Studio, Hagstrom Swede Acoustic: Larrivee LV-03RE, A&L AMI, Yamaha FG340-T Bass: Yamaha BB 450 Amps: Roland JC-120, JC-50, Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Champ XD Pedals: Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive, Transparent Overdrive, Digitech Digiverb, Bad Monkey, Ibanez TS-9, Boss AC-2, CE-5, CS-2, DD-3, DF-2, DS-1, FV-100, GE-7, OC-2, PSM-5, SD-1, TU-2, DVM~BYOC 'Lush Puppy' Chorus

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Myra and meself (Fundamental Things) at the Rotary Black Tie Event.

The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

This is me before I grew my hair out....Now my hair is much longer and Im a hippie/Rock n' Roll Axe man!
    Guitars: Epiphone Special 2 LP modded with a SD Pearly Gates and a SD Alnico 2 flat strat pro.300K pots.Tone pros Brass Stop tailpiece.Dunlop frets dressed to .031,LSR roller nut, Spezel custom stainless steel locking tuners. Satin finished neck.Fender MIM 50's strat modded with LSR roller nut, graph tech string tree,sperzel satin chrome locking tuners, graph tech saddles,300K push pull volume for "neck on pup" and 200K tone pots.PUPS:Neck seymore duncan QP single coil for strat. Middle: Seymour Duncan JB Jr with coil tap (so actually a 9 way tone selection). Bridge: Same as neck.Amps/Cabs.2 Epi Valve Jr's, Peavey Delta Blues 1x15. Randall RG200es,Guitar research 4x8 cab loaded W/celestion super 8's and rewired for two-2x8 operation.Marshall 4x12 slant lead cab,Johnson cab 1x12.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

This is me and my son Jack Krashpad at a local music festival we went to over the weekend:

This is me with a guitar:

This is me with a bass:

This is me with a wighat on:

This is me with a beer:

That's more than enough of me!

Post Thanks / Like

LC kinda looks like David Grohl (sp)foo-fighter guy.
    Krashman kinda looks like the terminator in a few shots. He'll be back.

Post Thanks / Like

Myself and Mrs. of G taken a few years ago.

[IMG][/IMG]
    "I happen to have perfect situational awareness, Lana. Which cannot be taught, by the way. Like a poet's ... mind for ... to make the perfect words." - Sterling Archer

Post Thanks / Like

Here's me wearing my pastor suit when we put in the cornerstone for the new addition at our church. This was the end of September. Yes, I'm using this fancy Fret image hosting

Don't I look quasi-respectable?
    Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by marnold
    Here's me wearing my pastor suit when we put in the cornerstone for the new addition at our church. This was the end of September. Yes, I'm using this fancy Fret image hosting

Don't I look quasi-respectable?
    Wow, you don't look like your avatar at all!

Crazy what a haircut will do!

:

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast