Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How about a thread showing a picture of yourself? - Page 18
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: How about a thread showing a picture of yourself?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    You may've hit the wrong button or something-- no LP Junior, unless that is what someone's named a little girl.

Or was that a visual joke?
    Looks like his strap is too short too.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad
    You may've hit the wrong button or something-- no LP Junior, unless that is what someone's named a little girl.

Or was that a visual joke?

Les Paul Junior is the cute one that I'm cuddling and is actually called Jessica. Apologies as I've grown used to calling her LP Junior online ( my other half is known online as Mrs LP ).
    LesPaulgb; Star Fleet, caring, humanitarian, likes sausage and mash and cookery, has a Les Paul guitar.

My Soundclick
    My Single Father Forum
    My Guitar Forum
    My Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulgb
    Les Paul Junior is the cute one that I'm cuddling and is actually called Jessica. Apologies as I've grown used to calling her LP Junior online ( my other half is known online as Mrs LP ).
    Haha, no worries, I thought that might be the case, but sometimes it's hard to pick up on stuff like that online.

Is she interested in your guitars?

My daughter is 16 and now plays bass with me every Sunday in church. With only a little help from me, she basically taught herself to play my basses and now has one of her own.

Still a little early for my 12-y.o. son though, says he wants to learn guitar but not mature enough to be self-motivated yet.

Post Thanks / Like

heres me , ill be the big 39 this year

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I guess she's interested....

She's a little young yet to really learn but I'm hopeful.
    LesPaulgb; Star Fleet, caring, humanitarian, likes sausage and mash and cookery, has a Les Paul guitar.

My Soundclick
    My Single Father Forum
    My Guitar Forum
    My Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, outstanding.

I've found that encouraging but not pressuring is the way to go. It's a bit frustrating for me with my son since I know he could be learning if he were more motivated, but he has to learn to be self-motivated for it to work.

My Hannah got her own bass for her 16th birthday, and has a loaner bass amp in her room. Jack has been promised his choice of a couple of my cheapies if and when he learns, and has one of them and a loaner amp in his room too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    ok....here i am a couple of years ago with les paul....i look about the same except my goatee is much longer....

ww
    I've never gone through this thread until now...
    Warren, that is a priceless photo of you and The Man!
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    My avatar.

Boy, currently you have very googley eyes!
    Steve Thompson
    Sun Valley, Idaho

Guitars: Fender 60th Anniversary Std. Strat, Squier CVC Tele Hagstrom Viking Semi-hollow, Joshua beach guitar, Martin SPD-16TR Dreadnought
    Amphs: Peavey Classic 30, '61 Fender Concert
    Effects and such: Boss: DS-1, CE-5, NS-2 and RC20XL looper, Digitech Bad Monkey, Korg AX1G Multi-effects, Berhinger: TU100 tuner, PB100 Clean Boost, Line 6 Toneport UX2, Electro Harmonix Little Big Muff Pi, DuhVoodooMan's Rabid Rodent Rat Clone, Zonkin Yellow Screamer Mk. II, MXR Carbon Copy Delay

love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart. . .
    - j. johnson

Post Thanks / Like

I rather like this one.. from the benefit I helped out with a few weeks ago..

Electrics: '07 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique, Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody aka. "Fat Girl"
    Acoustic: Ibanez AEL20E-TRS
    Bass: Ibanez GIO GSR200
    Amplification: Marshall TSL JCM 2000 head & 1960a cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe Silverface, Ibanez Soundwave SWX65
    Effects: Boss Chorus, Bad Monkey, BSIABII, Rabid Rodent, Crybaby GCB-95, Rocktron Talk Box
    Apparently everyone in AC/DC is a gnome too. - Reverend Rawk
    DOUBLETAP - 'Northern Maine's Premier Blues Band'.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mainestratman
    I rather like this one.. from the benefit I helped out with a few weeks ago..

Great pic!

But that's no Strat. In fact, have I ever seen mainestratman playing a Strat?

Just sayin'.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunvalleylaw
    Boy, currently you have very googley eyes!
    This might have been up when I posted that.

Post Thanks / Like

@Krash.. probably not.. let me dig around my computer and see if I can find some of my strat pix..
    Electrics: '07 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique, Oscar Schmidt OE40N Hollowbody aka. "Fat Girl"
    Amplification: Marshall TSL JCM 2000 head & 1960a cab, Fender Hotrod Deluxe Silverface, Ibanez Soundwave SWX65
    Effects: Boss Chorus, Bad Monkey, BSIABII, Rabid Rodent, Crybaby GCB-95, Rocktron Talk Box

Post Thanks / Like

Okay Krash-man.. you asked for 'em.. I, of course, have a ton more, but these are the ones I could immediately get my hands on..

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Yup. If I have a Strat, it's sure as hell gonna sound like one. :-)

I do miss my Deluxe.. with the lace sensor pups on it... Red, silver, blue. That think sounded incredible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Just in case anyone is wondering how fugly I am!

Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice shirt!!!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

I was actually just wondering the other day if there was a picture of you on here anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudman
    Does anyone read the original post?
    Guitars: Gibson LP Studio, MIA Fender Precision, Carvin C350
    Amps: Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 + Avatar B212 / Genzler 12-3, Acoustic B20
    Pedals: Pod HD500X, Diamond Compressor, Tech 21 VT Bass, Sonic Research Turbo Tuner

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe you are ugly but still you could have a Hollywood career...maybe. Close enough?

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast