Thread: strat questions

Post Thanks / Like

Default strat questions

I've got the saga strat I built and the tuners are pretty cheaap, which I could easily replace, but this thread is mainly about the tremolo, I personally like it but its really cheap would I be able to find a good six point trem. with pop-in arm and maybe a locking nut for under $100, or perhaps would I be able to mod the body to hold a siz point trem with the same stuff?
    also, would I be able to get some chrome telecaster neck pickup covers and put them on the pickups? I just think it would look cool.

edit: although the hardware is generally cheap and it isn't boutique stuff, this is definitely a great deal on a kit, although I could control the quality because I got to look at it before it was built, but it still sounds great.
    "the emperor is rich, but he cannot buy another year"
    -anonymous chinese person

"the thief is sorry for being hung, not for being a thief"
    -anonymous

"We are not nationalities, we are not races, we are not political parties, we are not social classes, we are not cultures, we are not subcultures, and we are not churches, but when all things are said and done, the guns are shot, the riots have died down, one thing is true, and that should preceed all other things, we are, without division: HUMAN BEINGS, is that not good enough an excuse stop shooting people, and letting others starve to death?" -Pie_man_25

Post Thanks / Like

Look on this page for a bridge.
    http://store.guitarfetish.com/tremelos.html

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.