8. You can have a guitar any color you want and noone will care
    9. If your guitar gets loose, you can just tighten up the strings
    10. If your guitar doesn't make sounds you like, you can change pickups
    11. You can use four fingers at a time on a guitar
    12. If your guitar strings are too heavy, you can just get a lighter set
    13. You can have a guitar professionally adjusted to your liking
    14. If you scratch a guitar's back, it's unintentional, not required
    15. You can go to a guitar shop and play all the guitars you want for free
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

that's a keeper!

ww
    Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR
    Brownsville Reso - 101 Electric Reso : Fender GDO-300 Maple Quilt Top Acoustic

Amps: Fender Super Champ XD

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

Super Swede - I truely believe you are having one of those days about woman. They seem to be on your mind a lot, in all forms and fashion. Are you snowed in and are you in isolation from the rest of the world? You need to get out more often than you are my friend.
    Guitars:

Electric: Washburn HB-30, Squier Tele Custom Deluxe, Jay Turser Strat.
    Acoustic: Seagull S6.

AMPs: VOX AD30VT, Peavey Envoy 110.

Modelers: V-AMP 2, Digitech RP-100A.

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Would you believe snowed in together with my wife
    I can't say that I've given up on a flanger cause I've never liked the effect either. I also can't say the same about Tremolo. I hate them both equally. - Tone2TheBone 2009

Post Thanks / Like

Now that was funny. Good thing there's no children on the forum to take offense Nice work SS

regards

Matt
    Guitars: Squier '51, Fender Classic Player's 60s Strat, Epiphone Dot, Ibanez SA260FM (Bareknuckle Nailbomb/Trilogy Suite p'ups)

Pedals: Fender Pt100, Tech21 Double Drive, BYOC Mighty Mouse, EHX Stereo Pulsar, Boss DD-20

Amp: Blackstar HT-20 Studio, Fender Blues Jr

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not going there!!!! Our wives do read over our shoulders at some of the traffic, which passes by our monitors. I will help keep my other brother fretters from getting into hot water by not continuing with this thread.
    Guitars:

Pedals: Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Digitech Bad Monkey, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, DOD VFX40B 7-Band Graphic EQ, Ibanez CS-5 Super Chorus.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! There is one of those lists for why cucumbers are better than men. I don't see any problems here.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

Well not a problem here, I sent a copy to my wife and she thought it was quite funny.. But it was never my intention to offend anyone. So anyone that got offended by this: SORRY!

Post Thanks / Like

my wife got a kick out of it too....all in good fun!

ww
    For the record, my annoyance with Warren has a lot to do with the hissing noises he makes.
    Guitars: Gibson 1998 Les Paul Special : Peavey Predator (Early 90's Fat Strat Copy) : Ibanez GAX30TR

Effects: Digitech RP250 Modeling Guitar Processor : DVM "Phased and Confused" Script Phaser Clone : Digitech Bad Monkey
    Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus : Behringer Distortion Modeler : Ernie Ball Volume Pedal : Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Post Thanks / Like

No problem here. But I think we need to be sensitive to others. I speak with experience.
    Guitars:

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, no problem with this one, but be careful about posting anything offensive in the future. If you are worried, you can pm me before you post.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Some people are offended by Homer Simpson Rob! hahahahaha j/k sorry couldn't resist. heh
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Homer is every mother's dream!
    Who's Pedro?
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Rob...you've never seen Napoleon Dynamite???

Pedros the one on the left.

Attachment 101
    Last edited by tone2thebone; September 8th, 2006 at 01:58 PM.
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Tell us more about this Pedro, toneman!

Post Thanks / Like

Super Swede - http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napol.../epk/index.php

Pedro Sanchez, a high school student in Preston, Idaho, one day decides to run for student body president. The "vote for Pedro" comes from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. It's become a cult classic here in the states.

Post Thanks / Like

As you might not know, I live in Idaho just a few miles from the location of the movie site. So I am the authority on all thing Napoleon.

If you haven't seen the movie DO. It has become a cult classic much like "Little Shop Of Horrors" and the like.

The sad thing though...I'm surrounded by thousands of people just like the ones portrayed in the movie. Feels good to know that I'm cooler than somebody at least.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

lol.. Spud, is that the genuine idaho appearance?

I´m definately going to check this movie out, so thanks tone!

Post Thanks / Like

now i'm interested....guess i'll be checking it out too

spud should i look for any cameo appearances by you!

ww

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast