Hello... As I see I already got some friends here. I'm also an washburn forum participant. So some of you already know me, but let me introduce myself for the other ones...

I'm 31 and I live in Québec. Yeah, I know I speak french, but I can say that I've improved my english by my participation on "the other" forum... Play guitars for many years. Play different style, but mostly fingerpicking. I've recently build myself an guitar wall hanger in my living room.

I came here because I hope to see a naked dude riding an tractor !!
Seriously I want to share pictures of my guitars collection and see great pictures of others members collection.

NOW washburn forum member will say: HHHooo no, he won't talk about is dawm guitar ??
I have an Washburn D2003S special edition limited. Mine is no.55 of 144...
Rosette is awesome with roman number clock, fretboard inlay insricption 2003 etc... I always want to find other owner of this model...

I use PC from my work on day time to check about guitars, that is want they paid me for (seriously... way far from what I've got to do on day job). Don't have Pc at home currently, but planning to get one soon.