Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Feel free to explain me something...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel free to explain me something...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feel free to explain me something...

Okay.... That is to Ex-washburn-forum member...
    Feel free to explain me by PM or E-mail...

I've noticed that a lot of you are here now. Be confident won't report it to the other place, but just for my own understanding.. What does happen ???
    To have that huge migration here... Don't want to do bad talking, don't want to hurt anybody, but it seem like I miss a little something...

As a member of our guitar loving friendship family, for those who know me YOU know you can thrust me. Don't want to bring back anybody... It just that I'm all confuse now !!!

No trash talking about the "other place" PM me or e-mail.... I'll keep it TOP SECRET....

Nobody ask me to join in here... so I hope that I'm welcome with all of you. That is funny because, everyone keep their "nickname"...
    Last edited by millenium_03; November 22nd, 2007 at 09:00 AM.
    Another proud member of the Millenium Brigade

Post Thanks / Like

Huh?
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Tone2TheBone
    Huh?
    I believe he's asking about the origin of the Washburn forum exodus.

Apparently, il est un Quebecois, et Anglais n'est pas sa langue primaire.

His English is a lot better than my very rusty high school French.

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed him my take on the exodus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

Apparently, il est un Quebecois, et Anglais n'est pas sa langue primaire.

His English is a lot better than my very rusty high school French.
    ..........umm....huh? LMAO
    Guitars/Bass - MIM Fender Classic 50s Strat, MIM Fender Standard Strat, Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele, Gibson Les Paul Studio, Epi '56 Gold Top Les Paul, Martin DSR acoustic, Sigma Martin Auditorium electric/acoustic, Squier Jazz Bass.

Amps/Cabinets/Modelers - Model 2558 50 watt Marshall Silver Anniversary Jubilee combo w/ Celestion Vintage 30s, 4x12 Marshall cabinet w/25 watt Greenback Celestions, Fender Blues Junior w/ a couple of Billm mods, Line 6 POD 2.0, Roland Micro Cube

Pedals/Effects - Cry Baby Classic Wah, Boss TU-2, Boss NS-2, Boss RC-2 Loop Station, Ross Compressor, MXR Micro Amp, Danelectro FAB Echo, Danelectro FAB Chorus, Danelectro Chicken Salad, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Echohead, Duhvoodooman's Zonkin' Yellow Screamer, Digitech Digiverb, Digitech Bad Monkey, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Homemade Loop Bypass pedal, Duhvoodooman's Sonic Tonic (Maxon SD-9 clone +), Voodoo Labs Superfuzz

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

What's a Washburn?

It's a simple answer for me - I like it here better. Not slamming anything or anyone, but this place is better top to bottom.

IMHO

Why are you here?
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Strum.... I'm here because a lot of friend of me are here (including you). I lurk here and participate to some topics. The main point is that I post an pictures of my guitars so everyone can enjoy it. And the oposite too, I like to look at guitars collection pictures of other GUITARS players whatever forum they use...

Post Thanks / Like

I must say this is a very friendly site. I joined guitargeek.com about a month and a half ago and nobody would talk to me. They have a newbie page and a month after posting my introduction I had received only one response. I just joined thefret.net yesterday and have already heard from 15 people. Everyone seems to have their ego in check here.
    Patrick

Post Thanks / Like

You are right about this my friend... just as me, when I log in here.. I've got so MANY welcome, never had as much on any other site... but not a lot of response about my guitars collection topic...

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

Good reason, so enjoy.

I don't see the need to be concerned about why people are here. There is no oath of loyalty so enjoy both forums.

Oh, one other thing that brought me here - It's not all about Washburn. This is a guitar forum and not sponsored by a specific guitar manufacturer. I understand the reason for the Washburn forum topic, but I like the much more open conversation of all makes of guitars.

I'm learning a lot here and admittedly getting confused a lot. I also have a much more serious case of GAS over here, but I think everyone is experiencing that problem
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

do they know the secret hand signals and watch their eyes to see if they might be spam bots>>>>>>>>>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hubberjub
    Everyone seems to have their ego in check here.
    If you've ever heard most of us actually play the guitar (or attempt to), you'll know why our egos are in check!

But even the guys who actually could be cocky about their skills, aren't! :
    DVM's Ever-Expanding Gear List:

Guitars - W-A-A-A-Y-Y too many to list. Check 'em all out HERE

Amps & Cabs - "Kap'n Kerrang-aroo" BYOC 18W TMB kit amp head; Mojave Coyote head; Fender Hot Rod Deluxe Lacquered Tweed Ltd. Ed.; Allen Sweet Spot kit amp; BYOC Tweed Royal kit amp; Epiphone Valve Jr. combo + mods; Drive 2x12 cab / Celestion G12M Greenback + G12H30; AB Custom Audio 1x12 cab / Celestion Alnico Blue

Pedals/Effects - ZILLIONS, including DVM's Home-built Pedals - See some HERE and HERE, TOO!

DVM's Gear Photos
    Visit MY WEBSITE!

Post Thanks / Like

I won't lie. I'm not that great, but I do have fun doin' it!!! ude:

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I wondered how the Washburn forum is now that there are so many 'burnies here.

It was fun watching so many interesting new people show up in such a short amount of time.

Millenium, I missed your guitar collection thread.

That often happens if I a miss a day or two as the forum software only shows me the posts from the previous 24 hours when I click new posts. What I would really like to instead are all the posts that I haven't yet read.

Is there a way to do that Robert?
    I pick a moon dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by duhvoodooman
    If you've ever heard most of us actually play the guitar (or attempt to), you'll know why our egos are in check!

But even the guys who actually could be cocky about their skills, aren't! :
    Good point, that is the reason I had a thread inquiring about skill level. I couldn't really tell what the levels were based on conversation. The more skilled shared and the beginners seem to have learned a lot.

I'm not trying to kiss a$$ (free guitar), but this place really does set itself apart from many of the other forums.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    I'm not trying to kiss a$$ (free guitar), but this place really does set itself apart from many of the other forums.
    It's the color scheme. It's bloody brilliant. Warm, friendly and hopefully free guitars will be coming shortly.

"No Tele For you." - The Tele Nazi

Ha! Tele-ish now inbound.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what it is, but it works.

I think the policy here is

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, just make it better.

I kiss up any more and I'll have something thrown at me and it won't be pancakes.
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    I don't know what it is, but it works.

I think the policy here is

If it ain't broke, don't fix it, just make it better.

I kiss up any more and I'll have something thrown at me and it won't be pancakes.
    OK, picture me throwing something at you.... :

As Zappa said, "shut up and play your guitar."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigoldron
    OK, picture me throwing something at you.... :

As Zappa said, "shut up and play your guitar."
    Just giving the guy a response and reasons kept coming to me.

Couldn't play guitar tonight, had to work on the darn computers.
    Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast