Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
4x12 Cabinet Plans

Thread: 4x12 Cabinet Plans

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4x12 Cabinet Plans

Anybody got any plans/diagrams/measurements for a 4x12 amp cabinet? I've bought a 120 watt head off Ebay and I need a cabinet to hook it up to. I'm fairly handy with tools and I'd like to build my own cabinet.

Anybody got anything that'll help?

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...net?sku=600573

you did see these??? for a lil over $200 total including extra shipping(free shipping+$69.99=$219-220).....the speakers cost more than that!!!

If ya want to build one I can find the plans I used online!

Also some places like lopoline sell kits on ebay where you put it together then buy your own speakers to put in!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigoldron
    Anybody got any plans/diagrams/measurements for a 4x12 amp cabinet? I've bought a 120 watt head off Ebay and I need a cabinet to hook it up to. I'm fairly handy with tools and I'd like to build my own cabinet.

Anybody got anything that'll help?
    Ron.. you may want to look at these cabs also,just a suggestion. http://www.lopoline.com/home.html

Guitars: 99 Gibson ES-335,1985 Gibson Les Paul 59 Reissue,Schecter C1 Artist,Squire 51,Peavey Generation Triple/single EX,Fender Deluxe Fat Strat, Cortez Acoustic,Epiphone Acoustic.

Effects: Arion SCH-1 Chorus,Boss BD2,Bad Monkey,Boss DD3 Delay,Boss GE-7 EQ ,Arion SOD-1 overdrive,TC Electronic Nova Repeater Delay,Ibanez Tone-Lok DE7 Delay/Echo.

Amps: B52 AT-212 100watt all Tube ,FMJ SS(being restored),1=Epiphone Valve Junior Head and 2 matching Cabs, Hughes& Kettner Edition Blue 15DFX, Crate V18 112,Fender Super Champ XD,Fender 25R Frontman Series II.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys!

Post Thanks / Like

found this

Post Thanks / Like

This is one Marshall 1960A Cabinet 4 x 12''
    "We keep on fighting till the end" - Queen

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help guys! I found a used Crate 4x12 cabinet and got it with a little horse tradin'. It works great with my GX1200 head.