Thread: Guitar Pro users

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Guitar Pro users

Anyone here using Guitar Pro? I've been trying it out and it looks really good. I could make good use of it for my guitar lessons on my site.

Does anyone know how to use it to get a shuffle groove? I haven't figured this out yet - I'm just getting straight 8th notes, no groove there!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert

Does anyone know how to use it to get a shuffle groove? I haven't figured this out yet - I'm just getting straight 8th notes, no groove there!
    In Guitar Pro 5 there's an icon in the second row. The third from the left sayin "Triplet feel". This you can use for shuffle 8th notes.
    Greetings

Christian

Guitars: Fender Telecaster Standard, Squier Classic Vibe 50's Stratocaster, Yamaha Pacifica 412V, Dean Vendetta, J&D LS-1, Collins Stage Western

Amp: Vox Valvetronix AD50VT, Fame GX60R

Pedals: DIY Box of Rock Clone, DIY Linear Power Boster, Marshall Guv'nor Plus, Marshall Regenerator, Digitech Bad Monkey, Harley Benton OD-100, Harley Benton DD-2, Behringer Hellbabe HB01 Wah, Boss DS-1, Boss TU-2, Boss DD-7, EXH Small Clone

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I figured it out. I needed the time signature to be 12/8, then it's easy to make shuffle notation.

I gotta tell you guys, this program is great!
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.