Thread: Origional Cmin Bluesy piece

Post Thanks / Like

Default Origional Cmin Bluesy piece

I have had this song written for quite a while and never did anything with it. I do have lyrics and intend to record it as a full tune at some point but for now it makes a fun jam track.
    Here is the backing
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=5969130
    Here is a quick take from me on it
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=5969163
    a friend of mine on another Board did the bass and just sent it back to me today. I need to recut the solo track now that the bass has been added.
    I used my Washburn USA WM-4 through my Marshall TSL 60 halfstack. There was a Boss CS-3 compressor with the Monti allums mod and a Rocktron Vertigo used on the backing track.
    Have at it guys
    Guitars
    Washburn's
    Chicago Custom Shop USA's 1995 MG 122,100,102,120, 1994 MG-122, one off 1994 Prototype, 1999 WM-4, 200 3-ST Stealth
    Carvins 1990 Pearl Pink reverse headstock X220C, 1991 Sapphire Blue Flame V220R.
    Accoustics
    LTD 88 Takamine

Amps
    Fender Prosonic combo
    100 watt custom one off Prosonic head
    Fender 2/12 cab
    2 Avatar 2/12 cabs- Blond Oxblood with 75's and Red with Black Vin 30's
    Yamaha 4/12

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job.:
    You got some great sounds going on there.
    I might give it a go, but it sure won't sound like your take.......

Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Oldguy
    if you do to that tune like you did with the Blues video and second tune I liked for sure it will be different but in a good way.carry on and do give it a go

Post Thanks / Like

I had a go at it with the POD 2.0. I used the manual setting on Brit Classic w/ delay and chorus, and the reverb straight up @ 12:00, drive full up.

Nice BT, Ascension, it has an infectious groove to it. My take's different than yours, see what you think.

http://www.box.net/shared/l9zduq2m84
    Guitars
    Wilburn Versatare, '52 FrankenTele(Fender licensed parts), Fender USA Roadhouse Strat, Fender USA Standard B-bender Telecaster, Agile AL 3000 w/ WCR pickups, Ibanez MIJ V300 Acoustic, Squier Precision Bass,
    Amps
    Ceriatone Overtone Special, Musicman 212 Sixty-Five, Fender Blues Jr., Peavey Classic 30, Fender Super Reverb, Traynor YCV-40 WR Anniversary w/ matching 1x12 ext. cab, Epiphone SoCal 50w head w/ matching 4x12 cab (Lady Luck speakers), Avatar 2x12 semi-open back cab w/ Celestion speakers
    Pedals
    Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech Jamman, DVM's ZYS, Goodrich volume pedal

Post Thanks / Like

Yes,very true the BT Ascension provided was great oldguy.what you did with it was very good too,liked the walk up and down,effects and Carlos Santana flavor you gave it.the possibilties are nearly endless for anyone without a BT.
    Nice work
    :