Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fender Prosonic Combo the Clark Kents of the amp world!

Thread: Fender Prosonic Combo the Clark Kents of the amp world!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fender Prosonic Combo the Clark Kents of the amp world!

These little beasties look like a mild mannered Pre-CBS blackface combo-- that is untill you fire um up!!
    Here is my Prosonic combo on my Fender 2/10 in an outdoor show last year in Florida
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=5312459
    Bruce Zinky designed a MONSTER!! After playing mine for a couple of years now I really can't get used to anything else. I have a 2/10 combo had a head that I stupidly traded for a MINT TSL 60 Marshall head. Now i'm looking for another nice Prosonic head and thinking of selling the Marshall. Anybody else here into these FLAMETHROWERS ?
    Here is Clark :
    Guitars
    Washburn's
    Chicago Custom Shop USA's 1995 MG 122,100,102,120, 1994 MG-122, one off 1994 Prototype, 1999 WM-4, 200 3-ST Stealth
    Carvins 1990 Pearl Pink reverse headstock X220C, 1991 Sapphire Blue Flame V220R.
    Accoustics
    LTD 88 Takamine

Amps
    Fender Prosonic combo
    100 watt custom one off Prosonic head
    Fender 2/12 cab
    2 Avatar 2/12 cabs- Blond Oxblood with 75's and Red with Black Vin 30's
    Yamaha 4/12

Camrose, Alberta, Canada - used to be Umea Sweden.
    Post Thanks / Like

I've heard a lot people love these amps. I have yet to try one.
    The Law of Gravity is nonsense. No such law exists. If I think I float, and you think I float, then it happens.
    Master Guitar Academy - I also teach via SKYPE.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    I've heard a lot people love these amps. I have yet to try one.
    Fender shot themselfs in the foot with the lack of marketing on these. If you find one remember that less is more with the controlls. The gain is really over the top and the tones are all active so start at 5 or less with everything. That is what killed um on the sales floor the Marshall and Boogie guys didn't have a clue so they ignored the amps and the Fender guys dimed all the controlls and went YUCK . Properly set up and tubed NOTHING will respond to touch and tecnique like a Prosonic!
    Here she is with just the unmiced 2/10 combo running in the 30 watt Class A mode and in a small room with only a little delay and no other effects
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...songID=5963306
    Guitars
    Washburn's
    Chicago Custom Shop USA's 1995 MG 122,100,102,120, 1994 MG-122, one off 1994 Prototype, 1999 WM-4, 200 3-ST Stealth
    Carvins 1990 Pearl Pink reverse headstock X220C, 1991 Sapphire Blue Flame V220R.
    Accoustics
    LTD 88 Takamine

Amps
    Fender Prosonic combo
    100 watt custom one off Prosonic head
    Fender 2/12 cab
    2 Avatar 2/12 cabs- Blond Oxblood with 75's and Red with Black Vin 30's
    Yamaha 4/12